Lowe’s Senior CLASS Award - Vote for Decker!!!

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Eric Decker is a finalist for the Lowe’s Senior CLASS Award. Fan voting accounts for one-third of the voting total. More information in the link below.

We all want Decker to get the credit he deserves, so please, take a few seconds to vote for him!

VOTE for Eric Decker

Or you can text your vote: To vote for Eric Decker text F3 to 74567

Decker's actually in 3rd place as of now - but we'll all need to vote everyday for him to win this bad boy!

I voted for him, but I kinda had to laugh because of his junk shot on Aaron Henry.

wow he was at 9.1% yesterday when I voted now he is at 35.8%!!!!!! Keep it up guys, lets get him to 50%!!! :D

38%! And I just counted, it took less than 15 seconds! I love voting like this, where you don't have to click on a million links or register. Everyone needs to vote everyday! :)

I just sent in a text vote! On my way to the cities now for the night and game tomorrow!

Not his best game but that's no reason we can't keep padding his first place status!

Have you voted for Eric Decker today???

This link will actually take one click out of it, all you need to do is check his box and press "vote now"

Vote for Eric Decker!

Although you can vote only once per medium, you can vote online AND vote via text message -- thus TWO votes. Text F3 to 74567

(And it's legal!)

Vote from your work computer and home computer. Plus text in a vote. That's THREE votes per day!

Decker still winning with 31% of the vote. Keep it up!!!!!

Everyone needs to keep voting. Decker's lead is slipping! Well, not by much, but it is. I vote 3 times a day, from both computers and my cellular.

Top Bottom