Louisville signee arrested for allegedly impregnating his 14-year-old cousin

If only he was actually from Kentucky. It would have fit the stereotype perfectly.

Louisville released a statement to WPTV that said, “Coach Bobby Petrino is aware of the situation.”

Thank goodness. His character and history will surely correct this situation.

Louisville released a statement to WPTV that said, “Coach Bobby Petrino is aware of the situation.”

Thank goodness. His character and history will surely correct this situation.

I think he's positioning himself to be one of the Godparents.

Also recruited by Arkansas. If his cousin had been a cheerleader he woulda been a natural to team up with Bielema.

"The girl then began crying and said she had sex with Rhaheed-Muhammad but that he “did not force himself on her and that it just happened.” He later tried again and she turned him away, the police report said.

The girl also said that Rhaheed-Muhammad began touching her inappropriately when she was 11-years-old."

Yeah, this is some hilarious ****. Keep the humor coming boys! She is 14 years old. 14 years old.

"The girl then began crying and said she had sex with Rhaheed-Muhammad but that he “did not force himself on her and that it just happened.” He later tried again and she turned him away, the police report said.

The girl also said that Rhaheed-Muhammad began touching her inappropriately when she was 11-years-old."

Yeah, this is some hilarious ****. Keep the humor coming boys! She is 14 years old. 14 years old.

Thank you for bringing some perspective to this conversation. No rooms for jokes in this thread. This girl was taken advantage of since she was 11 years old according to reports. That's serious and awful. There are better instances to make fun of Petrino than to make light of this situation.

Thank you. I'm not sure where the humor is in this.

Thank you. I'm not sure where the humor is in this.

Agreed. People have been banned for being too negative after a win or wishing Johnny Manziel didn't wear a seatbelt when driving, but a moderator can make light of child rape without consequences.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of me at least I'm not a hypocrite.

Agreed. I did not read the link but instead focused on the Petrino angle. My apologies.

I don’t think some of the attempt at humor is intended about this specific this situation but it certainly spun off of it. I think everyone knows that this Damien kid is a pedophile and that there is a victim here. The victim, a child, cannot give consent and this is a very serious and heinous crime. If my poor attempt at humor may have been misconstrued as making light of this situation, I regret it. I agree that this thread is not the place for it.

Top Bottom