Limegrover needs to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Limegrover and the sad nature of many of these play calls have been evident since he and Kill brought the offense here.

Sometimes you can just see that guys are not capable of filling a role at this level. Cosgrove had a horrible defensive scheme and it was obvious from day 1.

People argue talent, but talent has nothing to do with horrible play selection over and over and over. Its the same thing all the time.

Your clueless. Talent has everything to do with it. How is anything obvious or evident since day one? Are you ignoring what this staff has done other places, including here against us? You bring a system, coach current players, and recruit to it. Knee jerk firings of coordinators are not the solution. Maybe you should know that since you were paying such great attention when Brewster was here.

BTW Cosgrove has been gone for two years. Time to change the name.

It's called a message board genius. People are going to talk about the Gophers and be critical after a loss. If you don't like it, don't show up.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree, John Galt. If ya don't like what I have to say, don'e\t read it and pass me by. I will not lose any sleep over you.

Code:
This is a stupid thread.

I agree. Do we know how many assistants Kill has ever fired? Considering he has won everywhere he has been, probably not many and it's not going to happen in the first four years of this program.

Code:

I agree. Do we know how many assistants Kill has ever fired? Considering he has won everywhere he has been, probably not many and it's not going to happen in the first four years of this program.

How dare you insinuate that commentors on GopherHole don't know more than the guys who have been there and done that.

Angry-Typing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom