Let's hear more bold predictions for 2013 season!!!!!!!!!!!..........................

And, I suppose to you it doesn't matter if a Gopher Coach is any where near competetive in Big Ten play? Some of you claim that Coach Kill has got this thing all figured out and it really doesn't matter if he gets Big Ten wins in his third season or not. I'm here to tell you s.o.n. that it DOES matter...it matters a lot. I am hoping that Coach Kill will go on to have as long a career here at Minnesota as he cares to have. But, to do that he has GOT to win more than two Big Ten games a season. His third season at a school has always supposed to be a GOOD season for him.

All I have said is that he will need to win FOUR Big Ten games in 2013 to have the same number of Big Ten wins that Coach Mason had by his third season. Coach Mason was able to last ten seasons here. I would wish the same thing for Coach Kill IF he wants that.

It is only Big Ten wins that can PROVE that he is making this Program competitive in Big Ten Play. I know some of you people don't like this nasty business of actually counting the number of Big Ten wins. I don't know what the heck you people are afraid of.

DL65 should ask c/oach Kill just how important HE thinks the number of Big Ten wins his team is able to achieve matters? Ask him how much it matters. Ask him WHY it matters. Ask him if it will matter to recruiting. Ask him if more Big Ten wins would provide a better experience for his players. Go ahead...just ask DL65 to have Mona ask Coach Kill questions about what it means to WIN Big Ten Football Games.

I'm sure Coach Kill will have an opinion on the matter whether some of you people are afraid of the question or not...

; 0 )

Walrus, you do realize Kill has MORE Big Ten wins than Mason did in his first 2 years right? Also you do realize Mason didn't even average 3 Big Ten wins a season during his first SIX YEARS! Don't you? If Coach Kill doesn't win more than 2 Big Ten games this year AND next year, then you can worry. To even bring your argument up this year doesn't even coincide with your logic and also shows that you have absolutely no understanding of what is going on at the U regarding this program, the new AD, and the new University President. Come back and make this argument after year 4 if Kill hasn't won more than 2 Big Ten games in a season and then you will actually have some people agreeing with you. There is still a HELL of a lot of TIME to reach 17 Big Ten wins in 6 years.

Walrus, following your logic Mason should have been fired after 6 years. He only had 17 Big Ten wins while Gutekunst had 18 and was fired. Everybody knows, wants, and expects us to win Big Ten games, it's just that we are going to give Coach Kill more than 2 fricking seasons to do it!!! Especially after one of the worst debacles in the history of major college football coaching!

Walrus, you do realize Kill has MORE Big Ten wins than Mason did in his first 2 years right? Also you do realize Mason didn't even average 3 Big Ten wins a season during his first SIX YEARS! Don't you? If Coach Kill doesn't win more than 2 Big Ten games this year AND next year, then you can worry. To even bring your argument up this year doesn't even coincide with your logic and also shows that you have absolutely no understanding of what is going on at the U regarding this program, the new AD, and the new University President. Come back and make this argument after year 4 if Kill hasn't won more than 2 Big Ten games in a season and then you will actually have some people agreeing with you. There is still a HELL of a lot of TIME to reach 17 Big Ten wins in 6 years.

So you are saying wren is clueless? You got that right!

9-4 (4-4) with a bowl game victory, the Axe and the Pig staying in Mpls.

Andre McDonald 60 catches and 9 Touchdowns

Jerry Kill coaches the Gophs to 10-2 and then a bowl win. announces he is moving to head coach the Kansas City Chiefs.

Well, I guess one of my predictions has already come true.....................................

Here is my bold prediction:

Parski1 will turn every thread, no matter which forum it is on, into a "I still love Tubby Smith" thread.

9-4 (4-4) with a bowl game victory, the Axe and the Pig staying in Mpls.

Andre McDonald 60 catches and 9 Touchdowns

I think the gophers go as far as Phillip Nelson and the offensive line takes them. I really like their receivers. They're not world class like you might find at Ohio State but very solid athletes with good hands. Engle and Fruechte lack the 'wiggle' you might find at elite schools, but Harbison, and Maye might bring that to the offense. McDonald did not show alot last year, but he did show the ability to jump up and pull it down in traffic. The TEs are very strong and the backs are solid. Per Claeys comments abt the defense, this could be a nice team. Expecting 8-4, will accept 7-5, and hoping for 9-3.

For the first time since Maroney/Barber.....we have not one, but TWO backs rush for 1,000 yards this season

Parski1 will turn every thread, no matter which forum it is on, into a "I still love Tubby Smith" thread.

Not really a bold prediction; a near certainty is what that is.

Phil Nelson tosses 20+ touchdowns and runs for 5 more.
Hageman gets 15 sacks.
We lead the league in turnover margin.
Record will be 9-3 (5-3).
I will punch a wisconsin fan in the tailgate lot!

The winner of the Michigan St game will represent the Legends (or whatever division we are in) division in the B1G title game.

($220 flights on Delta as of this morning in case anyone is interested, we booked 3!)

Gophers lose all of their non conference games but win ALL B1G games. That is a bold prediction!

We will beat Nebraska...then lose @Indiana the next week.

I predict that just before kickoff in the season opener, magic unicorns fly over the stadium and sh!t rainbow colored gumdrops all over the field which immediately sprout into cotton candy trees that are eaten by the Gopher players giving them super-duper-football powers resulting in a undefeated season.

Let me be the first to congratulate you folks on your first national championship in almost two seasons!

Not sure about number of wins but two bold predictions I hope will represent progress.

1. We don't lose a game after leading in the final five minutes

2. We score 50+ yard touchdowns on the ground, through the air, on defense and on special teams. Big play potential in all facets of the game

At some point in time this season the Gophers will be ranked in the top 25

Why do you say Parski1 will do that Dr. Don? Are you picking on Parski1? Seems kind of mean, if you ask me...

We will hang tough with everybody this year because we wont have so many mental mistakes.

Top Bottom