LETS GO ORANGE

I don't get it?

If the Carrier Dome is named after an air conditioning company, why is there no air conditioning in the dome.

And you will never have a football program until you play outside.

And why drop the "men" in "Orangemen?" ... oh, wait, I know. Because a bunch of pussies go to Syracuse.

Why would a douche from a crappy Big East t-shirt have a Minnesota sucks t-shirt.

You realize this kid is like 13 right....its not even worth it anymore.

Knock, Knock
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad you didn't go to Syracuse?

Was her ever?

Why would a douche from a crappy Big East t-shirt have a Minnesota sucks t-shirt.

You realize this kid is like 13 right....its not even worth it anymore.
He started weak and only got worse.

yawn

orange guys on our board?

What did the Minnesota graduate say to the Syracuse graduate?

"Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order, please?"

to which the Syracuse grad replied -- "Dude, I thought this was the food shelf."

yawn. another troll

seriously...

I hope you guys realize that this is a current/former gopher-holer messing with you. His smack is way to original to be an outsider!

He was a s*** basketball player and after sat. you will see that there was a reason he chose basketball...cuz he is a s*** football player.....Good luck D-BAG!

Orange?????

What the hell kind of nickname is that?????????? Apples, Peaches, Bananas, Grapefruit???? Why would someone talk trash when there is no history or rivalry?
Lions, and Tigers, and Gophers oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Gopher fans. Don't worry about this idiot, he does not represent Orangemen fans. In fact, he is probably a Rutgers fan who is just trying to make us look bad. Real SU fans have a tremendous respect for Minnesota football and basketball and the entire Big Ten conference. To those who are coming to the game, have fun. Hopefully it's a good game!

minnesota fans your delusional if your coming into the carrier dome and walkin out with a w I'm glad we got a cupcake first so we could just practice for penn st all offseason

ps we want jonny flynn back

That would be "you are" or "you're", not "your; and "walking", not "walkin". It's only our language...let us not butcher it. Go Big Red! Go Gophers!

Please...

Alright that Cuse fan is a little rude. I was with you guys until someone said anyone who goes to Syracuse a pussy. Wow. And Syracuse will never have a real football program until we get out of the Dome? We've been in a slump for the past 4 years, how about for the past 100 years before that? Come on we've only played you guys 3 times before today that's why I wanted to do a little research on Gopher fans. Not the brightest. But hey I realize us Cuse fans have little room to talk when it comes to football. Whatever good luck to both teams. GO ORANGE!!

Alright that Cuse fan is a little rude. I was with you guys until someone said anyone who goes to Syracuse a pussy. Wow. And Syracuse will never have a real football program until we get out of the Dome? We've been in a slump for the past 4 years, how about for the past 100 years before that? Come on we've only played you guys 3 times before today that's why I wanted to do a little research on Gopher fans. Not the brightest. But hey I realize us Cuse fans have little room to talk when it comes to football. Whatever good luck to both teams. GO ORANGE!!

You didn't do very much research. The dome comments are meant as sarcasm because we've been STUCK in the metrodome for 27 years and it sucked!!! It's just amazing to finally be outside again. Good luck but I hope you get spanked (or teabagged like paulus in that picture) ;)

let's go orange is panther turdlet dropping nuggets

These postings from lets go orange have panther hawks turdlets written all over it.
Go play with your sheep and fondle the pigs little panther douche, your imagined powers from the dark side will not
work here. Gophers 31 - Syracuse 7

on my way to the game bitches and minnesota fans when's the last time you were in a bcs bowl? Your as soft as you're mascot a damn gopher what kind of shit is that if I see one of you minnesota fans at the game I'm gonna LeGarrette Blount there ass LET'S GO ORANGE LET'S GO ORANGE

In an hour we wont be hearing this fool anymore, let him have his fun for the next 30 minutes because after that, his head will be burried in a pillow.

Sorry Gopher fans. Don't worry about this idiot, he does not represent Orangemen fans. In fact, he is probably a Rutgers fan who is just trying to make us look bad.

The mullet gave him away. ;)

you should be lucky your even in this game it should be a blow out by now Bring on penn st.

BIG TEN SUCKS

LETS GO ORANGE

Lets Go Organge

Your team played well today - assuming that Syracuse actually is your team - but your posts here do it no credit.

Get used to this look...

you will see it alot this year.

Attachments

• 2uhn2ox.jpg
    2uhn2ox.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 28

How was the crow recipe, little boy? Did it taste good? Make sure to eat every bite.

Are you coming back for desert, or should we burp you first?

su should have have won easily I am a huge su fan but I an NOT a greg paulus fan he sucks at every sport he plays, if we played are senior qb dantley the one who beat nd and played well at the end of the year we would have won easily

su should have have won easily I am a huge su fan but I an NOT a greg paulus fan he sucks at every sport he plays, if we played are senior qb dantley the one who beat nd and played well at the end of the year we would have won easily

Your team sucks. You lost. Go away.

Changing your tone a little after the loss?

Hey Orange Boy: Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda. Now finish your crow!

Top Bottom