LETS GO ORANGE

lets go orange

Reaction score
minnesota fans your delusional if your coming into the carrier dome and walkin out with a w I'm glad we got a cupcake first so we could just practice for penn st all offseason

ps we want jonny flynn back

Here's to Greg Paulus showing off his perfect flopping form many many times tomorrow afternoon....

Real college football teams don't play in Domes.

Go Gophers!!

minnesota fans your delusional if your coming into the carrier dome and walkin out with a w I'm glad we got a cupcake first so we could just practice for penn st all offseason

ps we want jonny flynn back

LOL. 10-37.

What's the only sign of intelligent life in Minneapolis-Saint Paul?

Syracuse: 187 Miles

What's the only sign of intelligent life in Minneapolis-Saint Paul?

Syracuse: 187 Miles

Obviously not a geography major.

I never realized that Syracuse, NY was closer to Minneapolis then Madison.

Gotta love trolls. Thank God we wont see him again after 11:02am.

Domes and college football do not mix. Why would any college team play in a dome???

What did the Minnesota graduate say to the Syracuse graduate?

"Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order, please?"

If you are going to talk trash, at least be original. You have every trite sports rivalry trash talk line.

Let me guess...when you met your future wife for the first time, you approached her and said, "Do you come here often?"

Do me a favor, go re-watch the 1990 Sweet 16 game between Willie Burton's Gophers and Derrick Coleman's Orangemen and then give us a recap.

Go Gophers!!

Will you come back and post tomorow after the game? No matter if its a L or W for the orangemen?

How do you make University of Minnesota cookies?

Put them in a big Bowl and beat for 3 hours

You talk alot of **** for only winning 3 games last year.

Your smack is weak, little one. You are not ready. Come back when you have learned the art of Smack Fu.

According to Mapquest, Syracuse is 1,058 miles from Minneapolis, and there's no sign indicating the distance. You're close to 6 times off in your estimate of the distance, and there would have to exist such a sign for the smack to make any sense.

You know little about cookies either. Lame smack. Simply beating for three hours wouldn't make cookies, you have to bake them.

I don't know what a Syracuse graduate says to a Minnesota graduate, but you can bet that whatever it is begins with "Sir".

Do you really think that a brand new coach and a senior QB who hasn't played since high school is a recipe for instant sucess?

Do you really want to talk about who does better in domes, because you guys would kill to do as well as we have.

you should be honored we let your little dII school come to our house your just practice for penn st. The big ten sucks that's why we scheduled 3 games against them early on so we could get off to a great start

Enjoy this recipe, you'll be eating it.

Potted Crow:

6 crows
3 bacon slices
stuffing of your choice
1 diced carrot
1 diced onion
chopped parsley
hot water or stock
1/4 cup shortening
1/4 cup flour
buttered toast

Clean and dress crows; stuff and place them upright in stew-pan on the slices of bacon. Add the carrot, onion and a little parsley, and cover with boiling water or stock.
Cover the pot and let simmer for 2-3 hours, or until tender, adding boiling water or stock when necessary.
Make a sauce of the shortening and flour and 2 cups of the stock remaining in the pan.

Serve each crow on a thin slice of moistened toast, and pour gravy over all.

I'll be at this game live I wouldn't miss this beatdown look for me on tv dancing at the 50 yd line when the games over I'll be the one in the minnesota sucks t-shirt

You won't be dancing. That will be convulsions.

I am enjoying your lame smack. It's like watching a drunken clown tap dancing for beer money.

Out upon the gridiron stands old Syracuse,
Warriors clad in orange and in blue,
Fighting for the fame of Alma Mater.
Soon those Crouse chimes will be ringing,
Soon you'll hear those fellows singing.
Onondaga's braves are out to win today,
The sons of Syracuse are ready for the fray,
The line holds like a wall and now the Orange has the ball,
So ready for that old long yell. Rah! Rah! Rah!

Down, Down the field goes old Syracuse,
Just see those backs hit the line and go thru';
Down, down the field they go marching,
Fighting for the Orange staunch and true.
Rah! Rah! Rah!
Vict'ry's in sight for old Syr-a-cuse,
Each loyal son knows she ne'er more will lose,
For we'll fight, yes, we'll fight, and with all our might
For the glory of old Syracuse.

Top Bottom