Let's cheat and find a way to bring Gibbens back

I was skeptical of Jack being able to contribute much this year. He proved me wrong and turned out to be a solid to spectacular defensive performer.
think Oliver, Gordon and Lindenberg can replace his and MSM’s production.

I teach at ACU where Gibbens formerly played (you are welcome!). Our new next "best player" is in the portal and just got an offer from the U. Could be our next contribution to the RTB culture? ;)

What position does the next " best " play ? We have been spoiled by the play of Gibbens= monster.

I teach at ACU where Gibbens formerly played (you are welcome!). Our new next "best player" is in the portal and just got an offer from the U. Could be our next contribution to the RTB culture? ;)

A DB, which damn sure fills a need! It's early but I like the offer

Hats off to Jack. Awesome year and really anchored the middle. Also the interior d line played a whale of a game. Pinckney was a great addition as well.

I was skeptical of Jack being able to contribute much this year. He proved me wrong and turned out to be a solid to spectacular defensive performer.
Not Gordon. He went portal.

Injury I think I heard. I forgot how stoked I was about him after the spring game. He looked huge and fast. He was making tons of plays all over the field.
I didn't know there was an injury. He played in the first three games then hasn't since. I assumed that was to redshirt him since they weren't able to last year, and had plenty of depth this year.

I didn't know there was an injury. He played in the first three games then hasn't since. I assumed that was to redshirt him since they weren't able to last year, and had plenty of depth this year.
I could certainly be wrong. I thought I remembered hearing he was in street clothes for an early season game. But that seems like years ago now, lol...

If he is anything like Gibbens, sign him up. Looks like he is a DB.

MSM will be back next season.

First time I ever wanted a “Stapp” infection.

Wonder if any relation to Creed lead singer, Scott Stapp? Either way, I'll welcome him with arms wide open.

Top Bottom