Leidner Injured

Ok this time I didn't fall for it but my HR still spiked for a couple seconds when I read "leidner injured". So this will be my last post here because I don't want it at the top any more. In fact I may go bump some other threads so this one drops...

Thought Kill or Claeys said something about Leidner being slowed by an unspecified injury earlier in the season, hence not able to run as effectively. Must be knee.

Leidner being injured is not a reason for any gopher fan to have heart palpitations. I don't want him to get hurt...but do not lose sight that he is a donkey with a spinning wheel.

Leidner being injured is not a reason for any gopher fan to have heart palpitations. I don't want him to get hurt...but do not lose sight that he is a donkey with a spinning wheel.

Will you still say this if he leads us to a win over #5 Iowa?

Interesting to me that a few weeks ago he was booed off the field and many were clamoring for Croft. Now, lots of us think he's a big reason we have a legitimate chance to beat the #5 team on the road with several starters out. He's come a long way and overcome plenty of adversity, played tough against some really good teams. I hope he starts his legacy tonight.

Actually, I think it was Teddy Greenstein, and I was stunned. I'm not saying it's not possible they kept it quiet, but think it's more likely BTN didn't have it's facts right..

Did you hear it? You would think of all the details they overlook, the health of the starting QB on a B1G West contender would be something fairly easy to keep up on. It sounded to me like he was repeating something he'd heard in doing prep for the segment...if he does any prep.

Yes Mitch was injured and it's good to see what he can do when he's healthy.

Iceland in the future start a new thread and link back to the old one Geez!

In taptalk there is no date on the thread titles...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think that burning Croft's RS might be meaningless. He could still use it next year.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom