Leidner Injured

ncgo4

Reaction score
Watching BTN tonight and Deinhardt mentioned that Mitch is healthy this week for the first time thus year. WHAAAAT?? This is news to me! Has anyone else heard about Mitch being hurt?

****earse thread title. Bite it.

Watching BTN tonight and Deinhardt mentioned that Mitch is healthy this week for the first time thus year. WHAAAAT?? This is news to me! Has anyone else heard about Mitch being hurt?

I wondered why he was sliding so much. Doesn't surprise me.

Actually, I think it was Teddy Greenstein, and I was stunned. I'm not saying it's not possible they kept it quiet, but think it's more likely BTN didn't have it's facts right.

Further proof that the expert posters don't have all the information or even close to what the coaches have. I'm sure that won't stop them for asking Limegrover to be fired or Leidner to be benched so we can play a true freshman that has never taken a snap.

Actually, I think it was Teddy Greenstein, and I was stunned. I'm not saying it's not possible they kept it quiet, but think it's more likely BTN didn't have it's facts right.

Much more likely BTN has it wrong. Much much more likely.

Further proof that the expert posters don't have all the information or even close to what the coaches have. I'm sure that won't stop them for asking Limegrover to be fired or Leidner to be benched so we can play a true freshman that has never taken a snap.

Proof? Maybe its right, maybe its wrong, but so far we don't have proof of anything. We have a single comment by an analyst that has not been corroborated.

Come on people, use common sense when making a thread title.

Most likely the BTN guy was mistaken. I doubt he has access to that type of information that hasn't been found out by someone else closer to the program.

Oh boy all the ML lovers will be saying I told you so!

Well, I'm not a Mitch hater anyway, but when I read the thread title I said,"Oh, no!" He just might be the most important player on the team right now.

Given the number of hits he takes and injury wouldn't be a surprise.

Proof? Maybe its right, maybe its wrong, but so far we don't have proof of anything. We have a single comment by an analyst that has not been corroborated.

Did you hear it? You would think of all the details they overlook, the health of the starting QB on a B1G West contender would be something fairly easy to keep up on. It sounded to me like he was repeating something he'd heard in doing prep for the segment...if he does any prep.

Mitch hasn't looked very mobile this year and certainly didn't look very mobile today. During the 2nd Quarter Darrell Thompson commented on Mitch "now wearing two knee braces" so people shouldn't expect him to be able to run around out there.

So it's a possibility that the BTN guys were wrong. Not about him being hurt, but about him being healthy.

Mitch hasn't looked very mobile this year and certainly didn't look very mobile today. During the 2nd Quarter Darrell Thompson commented on Mitch "now wearing two knee braces" so people shouldn't expect him to be able to run around out there.

So it's a possibility that the BTN guys were wrong. Not about him being hurt, but about him being healthy.

Has looked pretty good since he got healthy. Maybe tonight he can take-off once in awhile.

Damnit Iceland, I saw this thread at the top and thought it was new for a few moments.

The way things have gone this year, I wouldn't have been surprised however.

Kind of a sneaky, mean spirited move, my man. You knew exactly what you were doing bumping this thread up.......trying to get people's heart rates up for no reason. ;)

Dangit! And here I thought we were going to see Croft tonight. :rolleyes:

I started this and I do apologize for the heading. Really did not intend to cause heart attacks. When I saw it again today I had the same reaction to the title, my bad.

Dang it, I fell for this twice now. Can we just get the thread removed so I don't have a heart attack before the game starts?

Dang it, I fell for this twice now. Can we just get the thread removed so I don't have a heart attack before the game starts?

Or look at the date! Sorry :eek: , just reminding people that Mitch was hurt for a number of games, is healthy now and hopefully, the staff can let him take-off a time or two to pick up some yards and make those D-Linemen hesitate a little before rushing up field.

If he's gotta be hit, let it be by a guy who weighs 180 rather then 285 once and awhile.

Or look at the date! Sorry :eek: , just reminding people that Mitch was hurt for a number of games, is healthy now and hopefully, the staff can let him take-off a time or two to pick up some yards and make those D-Linemen hesitate a little before rushing up field.

If he's gotta be hit, let it be by a guy who weighs 180 rather then 285 once and awhile.

Look at the date? There is no way I would do something so logical in the panic the title of this thread instills....

Top Bottom