Legendary actor Ray Liotta dies at 67

BleedGopher

Reaction score
So many good roles. RIP to a legend.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
One of my favorite NYC Brushes with fame was shopping at the same Banana Republic as him @Rickefeller Center - I was literally five feet away from as he was shopping for socks.

This was back in late 90s/early 20s and he was as lean as he was in Goodfellas. I was surprised at how pockmarked his face was in person. No I didn’t engage him, as .it goes against the New Yorker code. Yes I was surprised that he was shopping at Banana Republic.

Ope3

Reaction score
Knocked it out of the park as Henry Hill and Shoeless Joe Jackson.

Favorite line in Field of Dreams:

Ty Cobb wanted to play, but none of us could stand the son-of-a-bitch when we were alive, so we told him to stick it!

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Yes, and as Ray in Something Wild. He was frightening.

I remember watching that movie. It starts out like a quirky rom-com with Jeff Daniels and Melanie Griffith as mis-matched lovers. Then Ray Liotta - who I had never heard of - shows up as Griffith's ex-husband and the movie pulls a 180 and turns into a thriller. the dude was truly scary.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Just watched Something Wild. Been a very long time. Still a really good movie. Ray was amazing in it as others have mentioned. I highly recommend giving it a watch again or for the first time. Plus.... Melanie Griffith.

Top Bottom