Leach on 60 mins.

Great Adam James video. But it left out how he couldn't have POSSIBLY been locked into that 'electrical closet' (I'll refer it to that because apparently the court of opinion is the only court people care about) because the door's lock on that 'closet' has been broken for like 11 years I think (at least for an extended time).

So, lets recap. Adam James was locked in an electric closet with no lights with a guard posted, really means, Adam James was required to sit in a unlocked media room with 3 trainers, all of whom to make sure he was going to be ok. And to top it off, the kids practicing doctor (the one his daddy paid for!!!) said absolutely NO harm was done by those actions.

Hmmm. Leach haters still? That's fine, you just are an obvious idiot, and the above facts just proved it.

...Leach would end up with a roster of 2 star S&M enthusiasts who would enjoy their weekly cuckolding.

Just so we are clear, is that better or worse than our current situation?

After watching some youtube videos of Leach talking, he says "y'know?" a lot so I think he would be a great fit here in Minnesota.

Just so we are clear, is that better or worse than our current situation?

Well, I'm not sure about the S&M part as it relates to the current team. That part might get worse.

Actually, now that I think about it - there are probably plenty of 3, 4 and 5 star S&M enthusiasts out there. Big time athletes who the whole "being locked in a closet" angle might actually be an asset with. Maybe I'm wrong and Leach is actually the guy.

Top Bottom