Last night's participation report

I want to see more of Justin Walley, that guy can play CB on my team any day.
The one play I noticed Walley, he looked confused and perhaps unsure of his proper ore-snap position (kind of like our LBs). To be expected of a true freshman against OSU …

The one play I noticed Walley, he looked confused and perhaps unsure of his proper ore-snap position (kind of like our LBs). To be expected of a true freshman against OSU …
Disagree. When I saw him go in, his first snap was vs. Olave. Olave, right away put his hand up and was pointing at Walley trying to get the QB’s attention. This happened a few times. He was never thrown at and looked like he belonged. I want to see him get more run.

Disagree. When I saw him go in, his first snap was vs. Olave. Olave, right away put his hand up and was pointing at Walley trying to get the QB’s attention. This happened a few times. He was never thrown at and looked like he belonged. I want to see him get more run.
I didn’t notice Walley. I’ll go back and watch for him. Thanks for posting this.

I love being at the game but I miss stuff. Can’t rewind, pause, etc. In conversations or lose focus.
Yeah, just grabbing a fistful of bourbon and getting ready to watch the replay. [stay calm] [breathe]
Nothing beats being there live. And after lots of years skipping season tix because my boys were playing Fridays and Saturdays I’m back every game.

Right off the bat, FOX has the first graphic wrong with the starting line as (left to right)
correct: 77, 64, 60 58, 78
FOX: 70, 77, 60, 64, 78

2nd and 7, Tanner tucks and runs, first down! Ransom on the tackle…no targeting.

“At the 28, excuse me, close to the 40 yard line”
Great job Gus!

Right off the bat, FOX has the first graphic wrong with the starting line as (left to right)
correct: 77, 64, 60 58, 78
FOX: 70, 77, 60, 64, 78
Dunlap Jr didn’t start but appeared to play nearly the entire game. Did I miss an unity or something?

Wow. FOX does a disservice to the audience about the rules of the game.
This is in regards to the first targeting review, which was correctly overruled (on Tanner). No one seems to know WTF they are talking about.

I’m done. Won’t do a play-by-play for the game, sorry for bogarting this thread. Just gonna watch the game and stew.

Top Bottom