Last chance - take action NOW for GH!!!!

GopherLady

Reaction score
I've noticed that a lot of you bball posters haven't filled out DL's annual survey yet. If you could take 2 minutes and fill it out, that would be fantastic. We have a record number of posters, but not as many replies as last year. The GH staff really does look at your suggestions, and we try to implement as much as we can to continue making this site better - so please fill it out and be as detailed as possible! Much appreciated :)

Annual GopherHole Survey

This is the reminder from DL:

I'm going to close the annual survey early next week. So, if you haven't and want to participate in the survey, please do so quickly.

The survey is a good way to introduce yourselves to one another and share your thoughts about GopherHole's strengths and weaknesses (?). I'm confident that the GopherHole Admins are paying close attention to your comments and suggestions.

A few days after closing the survey, I'll report back with the tablulated findings of the demographic portion of the survey, including comparisons with previous year findings. Then I'll have a summary related to the GopherHole Site and the Fun Questions of the questionnaire.

This year's survey is lagging behind the 2009 edition. If you're a lurker, now is a good time to join GopherHole's expanding club. Also, there are a lot of veteran posters that haven't completed the survey; I hope you take the time and have your voice heard. We miss your input.

Thank you!

DL just posted this:
This year's edition of the GopherHole Survey closes at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, February 23. Don't delay in completing the survey and expressing your thoughts about GopherHole and what improvements you'd like considered.

Please fill out the survey! We get little suggestions here and there, but this is a huge help in improving GH, it gives us a way to keep track of your great ideas. Thanks!

Top Bottom