Lane Kiffen should be hired

Do you honestly believe that Country Claeys will bring a Rose Bowl to Minnesota? If you think the Citrus Bowl is a great accomplishment and dont' want future NFL players to play for the gophers then stick with a Country and Western approach.

Do you honestly believe that Country Claeys will bring a Rose Bowl to Minnesota? If you think the Citrus Bowl is a great accomplishment and dont' want future NFL players to play for the gophers then stick with a Country and Western approach.

Haven't you said that like 8 times now?

Your post is trash and you're an idiot. Last year Kill had the SECOND MOST number of players drafted among Big Ten teams. Apparently you ignore facts though.

Haven't you said that like 8 times now?

He's a little slow. Besides them country boys have had six guys drafted in the past two years and three or four will have a solid shot at getting drafted of Claeys defense this year. Not sure what he's talking about. Lane Kiffin has no track record of winning with his own recruits and IMO is a poor game manager. If Claeys isn't the guy, there are plenty of other fine candidates out there.
P.S while were spit balling about former helmet school coaches. Frank Solich? Rather have Claeys, but a guy who played for a national title with his own recruits wouldn't upset me either. Feel like all the hot shot up and comers will flock to Miami, USC, South Carolina, Under Armour guy will pay a pretty penny for Maryland as well.

Now there's a new thread promoting a dry Sarkisian. You just can't make this s*** up !

And sure as s***, I come on and there's a post promoting sweater vest as AD and Pelini as HC....

This is getting worse than reading a column combined by Reusse/Souhan

tumblr_n88lpasKof1qgr036o8_r1_250.gif

(Comic gold!)

Being honest...Gophers have gone as far as they will with Kill! Hire Leach and keep Claeys. BOOM! That's realistically what everyone would like anyway, right!?!?

Being honest...Gophers have gone as far as they will with Kill! Hire Leach and keep Claeys. BOOM! That's realistically what everyone would like anyway, right!?!?

The Pirate hasn't had much success since Texas Tech.

Your post is trash and you're an idiot. Last year Kill had the SECOND MOST number of players drafted among Big Ten teams. Apparently you ignore facts though.

Most drafted in the first five rounds last year too, I believe.

Greater chance than "Loser Lane," yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom