Ky Thomas struggles in Kansas debut: Week 1 transfer update

Bryce was not good through three seasons. He had poor vision evidenced by picking the wrong hole and or relying on his speed defaulting to bouncing the ball outside. He had a better year last year and has routinely been relied on in pass pro.

Through the first three years they had similar ypc, 4.5 to 4.6 but as you mentioned Wiley had a small sample size with a large outlier.
Producing against Wisconsin always helps.

To that point if he couldn't learn the fundamentals of the running back position why would we expect him to be able to learn route running or diagnose an offense
Different skillsets, but I get your point.

Oh come on, he wasn’t that bad. He had a decent ypc with the gophers, plus a 60+ yard td run. He probably would’ve never started here, but he wasn’t a bad depth piece. He only had like 30 carries here. He had every chance to still be a gopher, it’s not like he was cut.

You are using the same stat twice.

It's like saying "I'm above average height and I'm 6'4" tall."

His YPC was high due to the long run.

You are using the same stat twice.

It's like saying "I'm above average height and I'm 6'4" tall."

His YPC was high due to the long run.
His ypc are ok due to his small sample size and the long run, which I guess we can’t count. I mentioned the long run, because I haven’t seen many “bad” rbs have runs that long. He had above average speed and hands, but of course lacked vision and lateral quickness and average power at best.

Kind of surprised by Bucky’s stat line. 2.6 yards per carry.

Well, they were playing the premier defensive team in college football so I guess I'm not too surprised. He did manage to catch 2 passes for a total of 20 yards.

Well, they were playing the premier defensive team in college football so I guess I'm not too surprised. He did manage to catch 2 passes for a total of 20 yards.
It is kind of amazing how many on here don't realize that Alabama and Georgia are not just "head and shoulders" above everyone else, but more like "head, shoulders, and the complete torso" above everyone else.

Ohio State would never get to 9 wins in a season if the played in the SEC. 4 non-conference wins and 2-4 SEC wins each season, with 4 being a stellar season for them.

That's just how amazing SEC football is.

It is kind of amazing how many on here don't realize that Alabama and Georgia are not just "head and shoulders" above everyone else, but more like "head, shoulders, and the complete torso" above everyone else.

Ohio State would never get to 9 wins in a season if the played in the SEC. 4 non-conference wins and 2-4 SEC wins each season, with 4 being a stellar season for them.

Disagree. I do think Georgia and Alabama are easily the top two teams, but the Buckeyes would be favored over every other SEC team.

Ok, Paul Finebaum. MS State went 4-4 in the SEC west last year while losing to both Memphis and Texas Tech. Tennessee went 4-4 in the east while losing to Pitt and Purdue.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom