Kristian Williams Commits to Minnesota...

Trolls gonna troll.

Keep telling that to yourself if it makes you feel better.

Doesn't make it true, though.
What makes it obviously true is that most who left were not going to play and all who came in will play.

Fuck you.

WTH???

These mods must be asleep. I try to get banned and here I am two hours later!!! LOL

This forum is similar to the Nebraska forum...living on past glory. 7 National titles and 90% of the people posting here weren't even born when the last one happened.
Listen, no one ever said it was great being a Gopher fan. We know it stinks. That's why it is so pathologically pathetic for someone to PRETEND to be one of us. Can you imagine what it says about someone

As to your point, you can't really even keep your argument straight. You're leaving because we love our coach who gets us to 9-4? Isn't that the exact opposite of a Nebraska fan? We know our program isn't good and we haven't been able to compete with our rivals so when we have a coach that has beaten WI twice, we probably show an amount of loyalty to them that's more than they deserve.

Broken link
1854.jpg

Yes, we would love for P.J. to consistently beat Iowa (and Illanoy). But having him sure is better than the Wacker years, or the Brewster years, or......

It really is kind of simple math. 9-4 and a 5th straight Bowl victory beats some of those 2-7-2 seasons.

So, you don't like the comment and can't stay on topic...next move...attack the messenger.

Bold move Cotton.

The problem with this forum is people keep making excuses for Fleck and he's under zero pressure to produce.

PJ has it made.

I am done reading this crap.

Fuck you clowns. Stay happy being average.
The topic is Kristian Williams. You're actually the one that can't stay on topic.

You're problem is you can't read.

Top Bottom