Kristian Williams Commits to Minnesota...

Dave H

Reaction score
By my count...21/22 transfers out.

That's a bad look no matter how some try and spin it.

Just keep hoping people will believe you are a Gopher fan and not an Iowa troll. Maybe you can fool the Stinkeye fans but none of us are buying it.

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
Just keep hoping people will believe you are a Gopher fan and not an Iowa troll. Maybe you can fool the Stinkeye fans but none of us are buying it.
Yeah, he seems like a slightly kinder/gentler Boomy after the recent banning but he just can't help himself. :)

Urbandale

Reaction score
Did I mention Williams?

I'll help...Nope.
That’s so awesome that you went for your usual tired troll move, screwed up, got busted on it, then futilely tried to spin and deny.

Alternatively, you actually thought a guy not seen around these parts in years actually played on the team.

Either way, not smart or impressive.

Boomtime

Reaction score
That’s so awesome that you went for your usual tired troll move, screwed up, got busted on it, then futilely tried to spin and deny.

Alternatively, you actually thought a guy not seen around these parts in years actually played on the team.

Either way, not smart or impressive.
So, you don't like the comment and can't stay on topic...next move...attack the messenger.

Bold move Cotton.

The problem with this forum is people keep making excuses for Fleck and he's under zero pressure to produce.

PJ has it made.

I am done reading this crap.

Fuck you clowns. Stay happy being average.

Boomtime

Reaction score
If I go cheer for Iowa, at least it's probably a fanbase with higher expectations.

Urbandale

Reaction score
So, you don't like the comment and can't stay on topic...next move...attack the messenger.

Bold move Cotton.

The problem with this forum is people keep making excuses for Fleck and he's under zero pressure to produce.

PJ has it made.

Well, that's one way to wave the white flag. Impressive flame out.

Xerxes_

Reaction score
By my count...21/22 transfers out.

That's a bad look no matter how some try and spin it.

Maybe PJ is hinting to some of these guys that they aren't in the plans going forward. Therefore they transfer and PJ makes room for better players.

Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0

New Orleans 2020
Reaction score

Bold move Cotton.

PJ has it made.

Go fuck yourself
Keep telling that to yourself if it makes you feel better.

Doesn't make it true, though.
triggered-angry.gif

snowflake-noooooo.gif

angry-ben-shapiro-angry-shapiro.gif

Off-GridTNgopher

Reaction score
Well then.. I think I need a drink... To put out the vibes ....it's 5 o'clock somewhere ..

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Maybe PJ is hinting to some of these guys that they aren't in the plans going forward. Therefore they transfer and PJ makes room for better players.

Of course this is the truth but an Iowa fan trolling the board isn't going to admit that.

Only 2 players who left were in the 2 deeps and that was Brady Boyd, thanks to our OC who was fired, and MJ Anderson. But DE may have the most young talent of any position on the roster.

Fleck has his faults but roster management isn't one of them. He's the best roster manager we've had as a head coach in my lifetime. The Gophers are deep at every position, and if one starts to thin out, he hits that position hard on the recruiting trail and via the transfer portal.

Boomtime

Reaction score
Get off this forum. Loser.
Fuck you.

WTH???

These mods must be asleep. I try to get banned and here I am two hours later!!! LOL

This forum is similar to the Nebraska forum...living on past glory. 7 National titles and 90% of the people posting here weren't even born when the last one happened.

Boomtime

Reaction score
Exhibit A...............making excuses. There's absolutely no proof guys coming in are that much better than guys leaving.

But you do you.

PoockItInfor6

Reaction score
Of course this is the truth but an Iowa fan trolling the board isn't going to admit that.

Only 2 players who left were in the 2 deeps and that was Brady Boyd, thanks to our OC who was fired, and MJ Anderson. But DE may have the most young talent of any position on the roster.

Fleck has his faults but roster management isn't one of them. He's the best roster manager we've had as a head coach in my lifetime. The Gophers are deep at every position, and if one starts to thin out, he hits that position hard on the recruiting trail and via the transfer portal.
There are a handful that I wasn’t happy to see, but we have absolutely benefited from transfers under Fleck… both in additions, and subtractions freeing up scholarships. Many impact incoming transfers, very little in the way of impact outgoing transfers… and Thomas / Irving likely change that dynamic a little this year, but it’s not at all like the cupboard is empty!

PoockItInfor6

Reaction score
No one is triggered. I think you fools are great entertainment with the circle jerk about how great Phillip is and yet he's barely better than Mason and everyone buys into his schtick.
Mason was also great at a lot of things… just couldn’t find a good enough DC to make that jump.

Xerxes_

Reaction score
Exhibit A...............making excuses. There's absolutely no proof guys coming in are that much better than guys leaving.

But you do you.

It's more of a question really. Maybe I should have worded it differently? But you do seem very defensive at the moment.

Top Bottom