Koi Perich Jersey

I don't know if it's legit but I'd be pretty cautious about buying something via Google form and payment with Venmo. If it's not legit you'd have no way of getting your money back.

These seem to be legit. There's a bunch of other players too.

Does anyone know if this is legit? Sure appears to be. Would make my son’s Christmas!

Most agreeable this is to your question authentic thing. All that is needed from your person is money in the form of dollars corresponded to me human being. You will find the quality of discussed product to be most highly admired.
Payment should be communicated to me via electronics.
Thank you.
Again, please send the money.

Yeah, that’s the official NIL jersey. Wish they would have the real jerseys.

His mom commented on the original tweet with an email address.

Seems legit - outside of the Google form and Venmo.

20-30% to the athlete, not to bad.

Yeah, that’s the official NIL jersey. Wish they would have the real jerseys.

His mom commented on the original tweet with an email address.

Seems legit - outside of the Google form and Venmo.
Agree that it is a shame that they don't have the official jerseys on the NIL site but assume the cost would be too high to make it practical to give the player a big chunk of it.

To the Jersey link in the OP. It seems to be tied directly to Koi's mom so feesl legit from that standpoint but how they are able to do Nike jerseys like that for just $80 seems too cheap. Wonder where they are getting them sourced from because there are some alternate colors involved but the style does seem to match our current jersey very closely. I mean I guess if they sell enough of them the cost per unit could end up coming way down and I would assume most of the town of Esko will buy one and that right there is 2,000 plus people alone.

Just get a #3 jersey with no name and rock it for the next couple years. Works for Koi and Drake Lindsey at the same time, as long as neither portals out.

Top Bottom