Koi Perich Commits to Gophers!!!!!!!!!

Any great athlete who is competitive wants to win. There’s zero incentive to stay home when those other schools are in top 5 every year while the Gophers are playing to get to the Baked Potato Bowl. It’s the cold hard truth.

K. Keep me posted.

a0698c7d-b254-4fe3-9b27-3d999b307676-LAF_Purdue_recruiting_George_Karlaftis_01.jpg

26bd185c-53d8-4dbc-ae41-261902f83874-LAF_Purdue_recruiting_George_Karlaftis_03.jpg

usa_today_18171203.0.jpg

Last edited:

Doesn’t matter. The Gophers are only going to get worse next season when USC, UCLA, Washington and Oregon come on board. Wait until the season is over and guys start going into portal. No way he’s staying when he can go to a powerhouse that gets him seen. He won’t start right away at those schools and most likely not at Minnesota either. These kids are competitive. Why would they want to lose at Minnesota? He’s gone. Look at his Twitter profile. No mention of Gophers anywhere
Are you from the 1940's?

Last edited:

This is a 4-star QB from Sioux Falls. How can the have nots compete with this?
Audi Q5 is a pretty sweet ride for an 18 year old tho.

1699394609074.png

We can't keep Koi if OSU is knocking 3 years ago I would say it's possible but there is too much $$ at stake now.

Except no one has any idea if/what they are offering vs what the gophers are offering. Do we really think the blue bloods are paying every recruit 6 figures?
yes, the fact that most Minnesota fans would think they are not is the problem with Minnesota football. if we want to win we need to keep up with the times. just go to youtube and watch some youth football clips from other states it's a totally different game. Other places are playing football seriously and we are up here having fun and being nice.

Which is on National TV more the Gophers or Ohio State? That was my point. Which team is fighting for National Championship more? Why besides being close to family would Perich choose Gophers? Why doesn’t he have a single Gopher logo or say committed to Gophers on his Twitter page. Personally that’s a red flag. Even if he did, we all know that doesn’t mean anything

Which is on National TV more the Gophers or Ohio State? That was my point. Which team is fighting for National Championship more? Why besides being close to family would Perich choose Gophers? Why doesn’t he have a single Gopher logo or say committed to Gophers on his Twitter page. Personally that’s a red flag. Even if he did, we all know that doesn’t mean anything
fwiw his Instagram prof pic (that gets far more visibility) is still him in a gopher uni on his visit. Have faith

If we want Gopher football to be good now we are all going to need to step up and find some big deals for them! time for the fans to actually support the program!
BS. Even if you paid some of the good players the Gophers have now, they still can’t beat Nothwestern or Illinois. NCAA needs to figure it out, otherwise teams like Minnesota are going to be bottom feeders. At the same time the University is going to make a crapload of money so they could care less if the team is in last place. Just like hockey when they left WCHA. The U doesn’t care if stadium is empty as long as the TV money keeps coming in from Big10

Until he starts scheduling visits I’m not going to worry too much.

To recap, not having a Gopher logo on his Twitter page is a red flag, but it also doesn't mean anything.

To recap, not having a Gopher logo on his Twitter page is a red flag, but it also doesn't mean anything.
Well most committed athletes put it on their Twitter title or pin it. I could be wrong but I thought Koi had it there but after he reopened his recruitment it’s gone. In regard to a player having that commitment logo, yes they change their minds. I just think Koi is not going to stay committed based off what we’re seeing.

Well most committed athletes put it on their Twitter title or pin it. I could be wrong but I thought Koi had it there but after he reopened his recruitment it’s gone. In regard to a player having that commitment logo, yes they change their minds. I just think Koi is not going to stay committed based off what we’re seeing.
Have you donated to Dinkytown athletes?

Doesn’t matter. The Gophers are only going to get worse next season when USC, UCLA, Washington and Oregon come on board. Wait until the season is over and guys start going into portal. No way he’s staying when he can go to a powerhouse that gets him seen. He won’t start right away at those schools and most likely not at Minnesota either. These kids are competitive. Why would they want to lose at Minnesota? He’s gone. Look at his Twitter profile. No mention of Gophers anywhere

You said he wouldn't want to play for the Gophers because of the offense. And he's a safety.

Yeah.....good call. :LOL:

Have you donated to Dinkytown athletes?
Hell no! I paid $700 for season tickets. As I mentioned before even if you payed the good athletes already on this team it hasn’t helped them beat Northwestern or Illinois. Paying athletes is not fans problem. I’m not delusional to think the Gophers can keep up in the NIL war. Lots of Fortune 500 companies here but they have no incentive to contribute either

The U doesn’t care if stadium is empty as long as the TV money keeps coming in from Big10
Considering all sports beyond HS are just entertainment at they're most basic level, then yes.

You said he wouldn't want to play for the Gophers because of the offense. And he's a safety.

Yeah.....good call. :LOL:
Seriously, where’s your common sense. My point had to do with Flecks conservative offense that will never win a season changing game. Therefore, this team is not desirable cause it turns off current fans and students who don’t sell out an already small stadium. Kids are not stupid and if you see 100k fans in Ohio St or Michigan why would you want to play for the U on a bottom dweller.

So, when are you done posting on here champ?

Were you banned and this is a new iteration of your previous nonsense?
So I should be banned for making a comment you don’t agree with? How old are you. I bet High School to College age with a fragile ego. How dare I say a 5 star kid that recently opened up his recruitment is going to sign with a blue chip program over one that is vastly inferior. Don’t read my comments if you don’t like them champ

So, when are you done posting on here champ?

Were you banned and this is a new iteration of your previous nonsense?
So I should be banned for making a comment you don’t agree with?
I asked were you banned, champ - see above.
How old are you.
My dad will beat up your dad.
I bet High School to College age with a fragile ego.
Old enough to have reading comprehension skillz - anyone, I think, can do it.
How dare I say a 5 star kid that recently opened up his recruitment is going to sign with a blue chip program over one that is vastly inferior. Don’t read my comments if you don’t like them champ
Txs for the suggestion - you’re now on ignore.
I GOT THE LAST WORD 🥇🏆🎖️🙌

Pierre, actually. And he had a ton of offers. Originally committed to Washington but reneged when tOSU offered.

Yep, and WA was paying 60k NIL and theOSU "only" offered 35k. Made up the difference with the Audi?

Top Bottom