Knuth No Longer with Team

The timing for many of these seems so weird. It’s not a surprise he was going to be a backup at best. If he wants to play, I get it. But why not transfer earlier so he can be in spring ball for his new team?

So what are we at for scholarships now? Are they looking at any portal players currently?

Did Viotto come in and beat him? Homesick? Quite a few questions, but if the kid made the best choice for himself then good for him, whatever reason that may be. We may be hitting the portal for a backup QB after all...

Oh we have Max that can fling the ball like his old man could shoot the rock at Williams. Actually think Max could hoop it up a bit too.

Do you really think Cole Kramer would beat ANY BIG team? I don’t. Really disappointed that Knuth left the team. Perhaps their was a conflict with the new QB coach.
He’s a second year player staring at three more years of the Greek Rifle under center. And that’s not counting being behind Kramer and the possible emergence of true freshman Viotto. Quarterbacks in that kind of position move on.

Oh we have Max that can fling the ball like his old man could shoot the rock at Williams. Actually think Max could hoop it up a bit too.
Almost forgot about him. So 4 qbs on roster?

Do you really think Cole Kramer would beat ANY BIG team? I don’t. Really disappointed that Knuth left the team. Perhaps their was a conflict with the new QB coach.
I don't know if Cole can beat a big ten team but it would appear he was beating Knuth in practice so I guess if I had to go with one or the other I would give the ball to the guy who was #2 on the depth chart over the guy who was #3 or #4.

Sucke so lose depth at QB but not surprising at that position with the way guys move around when it doesn't look like they are going to be in line to play.

Ideally all that ends up being available is garbage time snaps for the next few seasons anyway.

Something seems up when the top 2024 QB recruit decommits and the RS QB is hitting the bricks. Meanwhile WI has every single QB known to man on their roster.
It’ll be fun to watch them all play next fall

UGH Sorry to see Knuth go, and after watching him SLING IT on the video he put out tonight I am REALLY sorry to see him go. Would love to know why we're losing him.

Check this video out, pretty interesting to see what a practice looks like, the second half has most of the action

UGH Sorry to see Knuth go, and after watching him SLING IT on the video he put out tonight I am REALLY sorry to see him go. Would love to know why we're losing him.

Check this video out, pretty interesting to see what a practice looks like, the second half has most of the action
That video is bad. A team tablet and recording I assume to his phone.

I hate to see him go after all the excitement of his signing. The competition for the QB position must be intense.

He saw a crowded field and did not want to wait to start. This kid is a winner. I wish him luck.

I hate to see him go after all the excitement of his signing. The competition for the QB position must be intense.

He saw a crowded field and did not want to wait to start. This kid is a winner. I wish him luck.
Stockpiling depth at the QB position in this current day and age is pretty rare. Athan is the likely starter for the next 2-3 years so if Knuth wants to play the reality is that his best shot of seeing playing time is by going somewhere else.

Will be interesting to see where he lands. Lots of QBs in the portal.

Top Bottom