Kirk Herbstreit gets emotional on ESPN today (video)

I don’t know, man. Alcohol makes some people lovers and others fighters. I just don’t know.

Maybe Writergoph could bring something more dissociative or euphoric.
There would definitely need to be a moderator at the event.

Haven't been on the board in a while, what an utter mess. It must be like going back 50 years and I grew up in a Fox News watching home and have never voted a Dem for POTUS...

Last edited:

Haven't been on the board in a while, what an utter mess. It must be like going back 50 years and I grew up in a Fox News watching home and have never voted a Dem for POTUS...
Child abuse, I feel sorry for you....

Honestly, who the fuck watches the news in 2020? There is so much better content out there. The news is what you watch when you are stuck in a waiting room, or in front of the wrong TV at the gym.
I watch the NBC nightly news most nights. It’s fair, but more importantly it’s compact.

Reading is great if you have time and desire to get more in depth.

The problem with basing morality on compassion? The inverse of compassion is rage.

Compassion is an important factor in morality, but morals must be based on a workable set of hierarchies. All of us are contending with nature, some with more success than others, whether by skill, luck, intelligence, connections. Any creed that allows us to minimize our own failures will only produce complete and total failure.

^^

"There's a huge problem with using ____ as the basis for your belief system. You know why? Because this other thing over here, that has literally zero to do with ____. That's why."

The problem with basing morality on compassion? The inverse of compassion is rage.

Compassion is an important factor in morality, but morals must be based on a workable set of hierarchies. All of us are contending with nature, some with more success than others, whether by skill, luck, intelligence, connections. Any creed that allows us to minimize our own failures will only produce complete and total failure.

Send it back to the editor, incomprehensible...

Send it back to the editor, incomprehensible...
In other words, over half of our institutional and political leadership are the victims and perpetrators of over-mothering.

Go Gophers!

^^ neat random thing you pulled out of your ass, that doesn't make sense anyway.

Top Bottom