Kirk Herbstreit gets emotional on ESPN today (video)

I would hope people would but that's just me.
You're not supposed to ask questions like this, or bother to go to the website and read any mission statements or anything. CNN and WaPo and NY Times will tell you all you REALLY need to know about who those folks

You're not supposed to ask questions like this, or bother to go to the website and read any mission statements or anything. CNN and WaPo and NY Times will tell you all you REALLY need to know about who those folks

You're exhausting. It's actually somewhat impressive how much you can beat a dead horse and apparently not get bored. My big question is, what are you going to do after November 3 when this whole Trump fiasco is finally over?

You're exhausting. It's actually somewhat impressive how much you can beat a dead horse and apparently not get bored. My big question is, what are you going to do after November 3 when this whole Trump fiasco is finally over?
Probably not burn and loot like some segments of the population.

Probably not burn and loot like some segments of the population.

Yay, 3% of the population did that. I guess everyone who doesn't vote for Trump should carry around guilt about that. LMAO.

Do you carry around guilt about the father-son duo who killed a black man jogging down in Georgia? Or do you carry around guilt about the white supremacists who marched in Charlottesville?

Yay, 3% of the population did that. I guess everyone who doesn't vote for Trump should carry around guilt about that. LMAO.

Do you carry around guilt about the father-son duo who killed a black man jogging down in Georgia? Or do you carry around guilt about the white supremacists who marched in Charlottesville?
Nope. I have zero guilt associated with anything I don't personally control. Despite what others try to impose upon me. LMAO as well.

Nope. I have zero guilt associated with anything I don't personally control. Despite what others try to impose upon me. LMAO as well.

Exactly!!! You ARE smart!

So why the f--k are you trying to associate everyone who doesn't vote for Trump with looting and burning buildings??

Last edited:

So why the f--k are you trying to associate everyone who doesn't vote for Trump with looting and burning buildings??
Simply because some members here associate everyone who doesn't agree with their viewpoint as being racist?

See how it works? A little absurd, no?

You would not give the same consideration if this was right wing mayhem.

Also would have made a huge difference if dems/media would have unequivocally denounced the mayhem from the beginning. They didnt and that is on them.

You would not give the same consideration if this was right wing mayhem.

Also would have made a huge difference if dems/media would have unequivocally denounced the mayhem from the beginning. They didnt and that is on them.
w
Cause you know me so well. There has been PLENTY of right wing mayhem in the last 4 years too. Don't act like it's some puritan group just sitting there wishing everyone the best.

Also, nothing is on the media. The media has been doing the same thing (checking government) since the early part of last century. The only thing that has changed since 2016 is Trump has gotten people to believe that blaming the media is legitimate.

I guess my question about what's going to happen for your personally after it's all over on November 3 really threw you for a loop. I get it, it's probably hard for you to swallow what's coming.

Also, nothing is on the media. The media has been doing the same thing (checking government) since the early part of last century. The only thing that has changed since 2016 is Trump has gotten people to believe that blaming the media is legitimate.
I call BS on this. If Biden were a Republican candidate the media would be all over his mental acuity. With Biden? Nada.

Most media members have a liberal bias. This is not something new since Trump. He's the only one smart/dumb enough to call it out.

I call BS on this. If Biden were a Republican candidate the media would be all over his mental acuity. With Biden? Nada.

Most media members have a liberal bias. This is not something new since Trump. He's the only one smart/dumb enough to call it out.

So what do you think will end first? Trump's presidency or the media serving its stated purpose of checking government?

Do you think the Brits enjoyed the coverage they got from the American press leading up to the Revolutionary War? Probably not. But that coverage also helped galvanize people and started the Revolution.

Trump without the media checking him regularly would be like living in Putin's Russia.

w
Cause you know me so well. There has been PLENTY of right wing mayhem in the last 4 years too. Don't act like it's some puritan group just sitting there wishing everyone the best.

I guess my question about what's going to happen for your personally after it's all over on November 3 really threw you for a loop. I get it, it's probably hard for you to swallow what's coming.

100% on the media. Record unemployment, challenging china, prison reform, severely limited the $500 billion loss to the working class due to illegal immigration, historic israeli-uae peace agreement, albaghdadi and suleimani dead, support for historic black colleges, impressive wage growth for the working class, energy sector expansion.

Trump would win in a landslide with a level playing field. I still have hope gthe american people can see thru the subterfuge on election day. If not, I am guessing my interest in following politics will decrease greatly.

100% on the media. Record unemployment, challenging china, prison reform, severely limited the $500 billion loss to the working class due to illegal immigration, historic israeli-uae peace agreement, albaghdadi and suleimani dead, support for historic black colleges, impressive wage growth for the working class, energy sector expansion.

Trump would win in a landslide with a level playing field. I still have hope gthe american people can see thru the subterfuge on election day. If not, I am guessing my interest in following politics will decrease greatly.

A level playing field? There are far more intelligent, empathetic and caring people in the country than self-interested folks who don't care about others. That's going to be the difference on Election Day, not the media. Donald dug his own grave with Twitter.

Calling card of the right - crying about the media

Call it crying if you would like. Again, facts.

Call it crying if you would like. Again, facts.

A fact will come November 4 and it will be "Donald Trump lost the election by the largest margin since Walter Mondale in 1984."

THAT will be your fact. Now, I'm sure there will be plenty of OPINIONS on the media affecting the outcome for Trump, but there won't be any hard statistics or support to make that a FACT.

A fact will come November 4 and it will be "Donald Trump lost the election by the largest margin since Walter Mondale in 1984."
I'm anxious to see how well this ages. I am making no predictions whatsoever.

Calling card of the left? Woe is me, the greedy rich folk keep me oppressed, life's not fair, tax the rich, companies are evil....Both sides have their calling cards.

Calling card of the left? Woe is me, the greedy rich folk keep me oppressed, life's not fair, tax the rich, companies are evil....Both sides have their calling cards.

I'd say I'm doing pretty well - not rich yet. I pay my taxes. I don't feel oppressed. I work for a company with 4,000 employees. I like my paycheck. I just happen to care more strongly about social issues - women's right to choose, gay rights, racial equality, education reform. There are A LOT more people like me voting liberal than the kind you describe.

THAT will be your fact. Now, I'm sure there will be plenty of OPINIONS on the media affecting the outcome for Trump, but there won't be any hard statistics or support to make that a FACT.
Someone needs a nap.

Just so we're clear, you're saying that it doesn't matter what an organization's website says?
Of course I don’t mean that.

He was saying, absurdly, that just having a website was supposed to be meaningful.

Top Bottom