Kind of a funny thing for Mizzu fans to get riled up about

That's hilarious. Some woman in a corporation cheers for a football team and everyone is hopping mad!

That message board is crazy. I'm glad GH would never be that insane.

This thread confirms what I've said many times - while we have our share of trite conversations and nit-picking, this site is incredibly tame compared to 99% of college message boards and fan bases out there.

Love GH!

Go Gophers!!

It is the Buffalo Wild Wings the one with the commercials where the staff controls the outcome of the games? Like pulling a beer tap to turn on the fans at the stadium, making a field goal miss? The Missouri fans probably think those are documentaries. Now they're mad and not going to eat at BWW? Boo freaking hoo. If BWW were based in Missouri instead of Minnesota, they would be pissed if the CEO wasn't a Missouri fan.

I knew a paying the ref comment was inevitable but I really hope they don't actually think that. They certainly a vile bunch, much worse than even Buckyville.

They are way more riled up about this Bike Shorts fellow that the BWW CEO.

Some of these people make Iowa fans look halfway intelligent by comparison.

It's settled. I'll be eating BWW's during the game.

My favorite part is they think BDubs moved to Minneapolis from buffalo. Nope. The first Bdubs opened in Columbus, Ohio and featured buffalo style chicken wings. Hence the name. So really you can just blame the Buckeyes for the whole thing.

That was a funny read. You can tell that Missouri shares a border with Arkansas based on their grammar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That article was posted on Dec 17! I'm actually surprised it took someone in Missouri that long to find it!

The only thing learned from that thread on the Mizzou board is that they like to say frick and s***e a lot.

I listened to an interview of Alabama QB Blake Sims... Dude is stupid.

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2014/12/ohio_state_alabama_blake_sims.html

This isn't the interview I saw, the one I watched was him praising king Saban for realizing that uptempo offense is the next big thing in CFB (like 5 years late and only after he couldn't get rule changes to stop it).

But in this interview Mr Sims cannot even understand that the reporter is asking him what it would be like to be Cardale Jones, and answers the question like it was himself.

Wonder if we cooled on him because of academic concerns and thats how he ended up at Bama?

After that Bike Shorts guy posted about the "sissies" in their fanbase, I assumed follow-up posts would clarify that they were being sarcastic about their outrage at B-Dubs. But nope, they were all serious.

quote:
How the frick is Buffalo Wild Wings based in Minnesota?

No ****, that should be what everyone is really up in arms about. All this time I thought them ****s was authentic buffalo wings.

Now I find out they're some bull ****e from Minnesota? WTF?

I'm going back to eating regular arse chicken, frick this buffalo ****e.

This is hilarious.

I used to live in Southern Iowa, and ventured across the border on occasion. It was really eye-opening - you cross the border into Missouri and all of a sudden, people have these bogus southern accents. you could swear you were in Alabama or Mississippi the way people talk. I'm sure there are very bright, well-spoken people in Missouri - I just never met any. (actually, I knew a few guys from Missouri who drove Sprint Cars in Knoxville, and they were good people.)

A Minnesota based company CEO prefers the local team to win? Shocking!

Pretty sad when the only voice of reason is a poster quoting Family Guy.

I used to live in Southern Iowa, and ventured across the border on occasion. It was really eye-opening - you cross the border into Missouri and all of a sudden, people have these bogus southern accents. you could swear you were in Alabama or Mississippi the way people talk. I'm sure there are very bright, well-spoken people in Missouri - I just never met any. (actually, I knew a few guys from Missouri who drove Sprint Cars in Knoxville, and they were good people.)
They have worse accents than the Deep South in a lot of cases. It's like they have penis envy and need to prove they are southern by sounding as backwoods as is possible.

Top Bottom