Kill still bitter on Fleck “As for my personal feelings I’m not taking him to dinner. I’ll tell you that.”; not sure if they’ll be a pregame handshake

Even if he does care and JK's comments bother him, it speaks to PJ being the more mature man by keeping things behind closed doors.
Pretty sure a mature coach doesn't have the sideline antics that PJ does, or dress so he stands out from his team and coaches, or makes the team clap for him as loud as they can before he enters a room or get "work done". I can keep going if you like.

Pretty sure a mature coach doesn't have the sideline antics that PJ does, or dress so he stands out from his team and coaches, or makes the team clap for him as loud as they can before he enters a room or get "work done". I can keep going if you like.
Someone's got a bee in their bonnet.

Yep, busted...this guy he's not...

1660500645716.png

But some day, maybe...:p

Please do. This is fun.

What antics?? The only thing he does that is probably unique to him is the switching ends of the field run at the end of the quarter. Other than that, he's generally pretty calm compared to others you watch.

Attire...pretty sure one of his mentors is Jim Tressel. He dresses similar but with a sense of style. Oh no...heaven forbid someone has style. usa-today-5359616.0.jpg

The last part...please go on. I'd love to hear more. It obviously rubs guys the wrong way. Hense why guys like JMS, Mo, Tanner, CrAB, etc come back for 5th/6th years (is there a 7th in there too??)

Last edited:

It has to be a tough life getting so bothered by these things. I hope you can find peace.

For those of you going to the game, stand up and cheer and clap your hands if there is an adult handshake between Kill and Fleck.

lol....good lord man give it up.....petty stuff like this might have flown around here back in 2017 but move on. All football coaches have egos.....every single one of them but you are grasping at straws looking for reasons to complain about a coach who has had more success here than any coach in the past 50+ years of Gopher football.

Oh, PJ does give a crap about everything kill says and does. PJ doesn't address it publicly because that would go against the image he sells. The truth lives where there are no cameras and reporters.
You’re a sad and pathetic person.

It doesn’t really matter.
If kill doesn’t want to be bashed all he has to do is go away. But he is too much of a petulant little Child to do that. He shows less maturity than most middle schoolers
Who is McKinley who he is bashing for his schedule?

For sure, the athletic director forced kill to give comments about fleck by scheduling a game.

Kill couldn’t have just said “ you know what I’m not going to talk about pj let’s talk about the game”

You clearly don’t believe in personal responsibility as a thing.

For sure, the athletic director forced kill to give comments about fleck by scheduling a game.

Kill couldn’t have just said “ you know what I’m not going to talk about pj let’s talk about the game”

You clearly don’t believe in personal responsibility as a thing.
Repeat for anyone who knows (Trotsky, you're dismissed) who is the McKinley to whom Kill refers?

Only thing I can think of is former NMSU AD McKinley Boston but he retired in 2014. Has this game been scheduled that long?

Please do. This is fun.

What antics?? The only thing he does that is probably unique to him is the switching ends of the field run at the end of the quarter. Other than that, he's generally pretty calm compared to others you watch.

Attire...pretty sure one of his mentors is Jim Tressel. He dresses similar but with a sense of style. Oh no...heaven forbid someone has style. View attachment 19717

The last part...please go on. I'd love to hear more. It obviously rubs guys the wrong way. Hense why guys like JMS, Mo, Tanner, CrAB, etc come back for 5th/6th years (is there a 7th in there too??)
the tie is the only resemblance PJ will ever have to tressel. they only came back to get to the league. it's not hard to understand. Seems like every once in a while there are players coming forward with all the reasons why he is a clown. To each his own, but mature is certainly something Peej is not.

Only thing I can think of is former NMSU AD McKinley Boston but he retired in 2014. Has this game been scheduled that long?
McKinley Boston has u of m connections too. There is a reason we play NmSU A lot

McKinley Boston has u of m connections too. There is a reason we play NmSU A lot
Yeah that's why I thought him right away but I wasn't sure if the game had been scheduled for 8 years.

Please do keep going. I’d like to hear more of what you consider to be “immature” in a college football coach. But please also share how much college football you watch because I’d like to see if my guess of “none” is correct.

Very disappointed in Country Jerr's comments. Minnesota stood by him when he was having those health problems. PJ did not fire TC.

I personally welcome all opinions -- including those I don't agree with -- but checking the account history on @JoeSchmoe leads me to believe we're not talking about an unbiased fan here. Joins two weeks before the season in 2012 and doesn't make a post until Sept 2021? Then spends the summer arguing for why Kill & Co deserves credit for most of the NFL draft picks under PJ since the former staff recruited them. Says there's no evidence PJ is a better recruiter than they were. Says PJ will never win more than 9 games again. Then this thread. Clear to me this person is closely connected to Kill -- and perhaps ever a former staffer or family member of such. But hey, that's just the working theory of an amateur internet sleuther so take it FWIW...

If someone was going to bash PJ and any vanity he has, they’d mention his plastic surgery. Not sure his attire (except for those weird capris he was wearing) or having the players clap would be something to target.

the tie is the only resemblance PJ will ever have to tressel. they only came back to get to the league. it's not hard to understand. Seems like every once in a while there are players coming forward with all the reasons why he is a clown. To each his own, but mature is certainly something Peej is not.
You joined for this garbage? Go away

ol' jer' has been a ball coach, that's who he's been, it has been in his blood. his impact on the boys is in debate and will be updated the week of the game. stay tuned.
Thank you

I personally welcome all opinions -- including those I don't agree with -- but checking the account history on @JoeSchmoe leads me to believe we're not talking about an unbiased fan here. Joins two weeks before the season in 2012 and doesn't make a post until Sept 2021? Then spends the summer arguing for why Kill & Co deserves credit for most of the NFL draft picks under PJ since the former staff recruited them. Says there's no evidence PJ is a better recruiter than they were. Says PJ will never win more than 9 games again. Then this thread. Clear to me this person is closely connected to Kill -- and perhaps ever a former staffer or family member of such. But hey, that's just the working theory of an amateur internet sleuther so take it FWIW...
I have to admit though, I'm gobsmacked someone can join in 2012 and remember his login and password in 2021.

No doubt that Kill is angry, thin skin, and off on a daily grudge these days. Hopefully he can come to his senses, get some counseling, and perhaps even get back together with Rebecca if they aren't divorced.

His life clearly was on the upswing until he couldn't handle the business side of the football world and really screwed himself.

Top Bottom