Kill on 1500ESPN

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Randy Sanders, FSU OC...not the first choice but has been contacted according to a FSU booster buddy of mine.

Randy Spencer, FSU OC...not the first choice but has been contacted according to a FSU booster buddy of mine.

Randy Sanders is his name. I would hope he would be coming as OC with a different HC.

Kill just stated that there is one African American Police officer on campus. There were none when he got here.

Kill just stated that there is one African American Police officer on campus. There were none when he got here.

I duno if we want to get into quotas, racism accusations ...etc

Just said he will never step foot on campus again. Loves Minnesota, but will not support the U.

Go Gophers!!

Just said he will never step foot on campus again. Loves Minnesota, but will not support the U.

Is gonna ditch Rutgers before they play here again? Granted it's probably not until 2020 or 2021, but still.

This whole EoAA mess is racism at its finest. Keep sticking your head in the sand if you wish.

It can't be racist based; there was a black person in charge? (sarcasm alert)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This whole EoAA mess is racism at its finest. Keep sticking your head in the sand if you wish.

Really? If I'm not mistaken, the head of the EOAA is African American. Also, I'm tired of Jerry Kil...just go away.

Everybody needs to calm down just a bit including Jerry.

Is gonna ditch Rutgers before they play here again? Granted it's probably not until 2020 or 2021, but still.

The only way Jerry Kill will be at that game is if he's Rutgers head coach, IMO. More likely he will be HC at Kansas State or elsewhere by then.

Randy Sanders is his name. I would hope he would be coming as OC with a different HC.

Yeah sorry...I like him so little I keep getting his name wrong.

And no, not as a coordinator, head coach.

Country Jer is yesterday's news. You need to remember that Country Jer quit mid-season and then expected a high-profile Job at the U just because.

I thought the main takeaway was Kill strongly hinting that Coyle has already been contacting coaches - either directly or through back channels, before the firing was announced. Kill said he knows a lot of people in the coaching profession, and he certainly implied that discussions have been going on.

Basically, Kill said that he believes Coyle never supported Claeys as coach and always wanted to bring in his own person.

Kill also sounded ticked off that Coyle kept talking about the need for integrity and honesty in the program. strongly defended Claeys and his staff - and pointed out that "I was there for part of the last 6 years," implying that Coyle was questioning Kill's integrity. Kill talked about how tough this is on the assistant coaches and their families.

Also made an interesting point. Said K-State Athletic Dep't has an attorney on staff who advises the coaches and AD's on legal implications of various situations. Questioned why the Gophers don't do something similar.

Bottom line - Kill is not a fan of Mark Coyle.

Everybody needs to calm down just a bit including Jerry.

Jerry's charm is that he is always kinda not calm, it works for him.

Less so for AD type decisions.

I like Jerry, wouldn't maybe do what he says, but I like him.

I thought the main takeaway was Kill strongly hinting that Coyle has already been contacting coaches - either directly or through back channels, before the firing was announced. Kill said he knows a lot of people in the coaching profession, and he certainly implied that discussions have been going on.

Basically, Kill said that he believes Coyle never supported Claeys as coach and always wanted to bring in his own person.

Kill also sounded ticked off that Coyle kept talking about the need for integrity and honesty in the program. strongly defended Claeys and his staff - and pointed out that "I was there for part of the last 6 years," implying that Coyle was questioning Kill's integrity. Kill talked about how tough this is on the assistant coaches and their families.

Also made an interesting point. Said K-State Athletic Dep't has an attorney on staff who advises the coaches and AD's on legal implications of various situations. Questioned why the Gophers don't do something similar.

Bottom line - Kill is not a fan of Mark Coyle.

In all seriousness, you give good rundowns!

Oh man, c'mon Bad......This is serious stuff! It's new coach time for the 9th time for me.

New ADs always want to bring in their own guy. Honestly not surprising. Hopefully the next coach will get the support they need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom