Kill in Lincoln?

CP Gopher

Reaction score
I have a business associate who says he saw someone looking a lot like Coach Kill at the Lincoln airport this morning.

Let the fun begin. Unrelated, my roommates sister plays hockey with Maxx Williams younger sister and Maxx's sister "said something about Maxx going to the NFL at practice."

Here we go.......

Dp, can you get to the airport and check it out for us?

There is a "Salon DeJu vu" in Lincoln. There could be something to this...

But Coach Kill has no hair. So I am skeptical.

Salon DeJa Vu
1681 Van Dorn ST
Lincoln, Nebraska 68502
(402)421-6868

We are a 6 chair salon with an extremely talented group of stylists. Each and every one of us is dedicated to making you look and feel beautiful. Salon Deja Vu stylists truly love what they do and it shows in quality of services they provide.

1044483.jpg

I have a friend that works in the Ann Arbor Air port and he said a short guy that looked like a gopher was wandering around this morning. he was pretty sure it was Jerry Kill

I have a business associate who says he saw someone looking a lot like Coach Kill at the Lincoln airport this morning.

You sure your friend didn't see Dr. Honeydew?

kill-dr-honeydew.jpg

First of all it would be a private jet that would not dock at the terminal. Right, and I saw Elvis this morning buying a bag of doughnuts at the Holiday Station.

First of all it would be a private jet that would not dock at the terminal. Right, and I saw Elvis this morning buying a bag of doughnuts at the Holiday Station.

It was the Holiday station in Hopkins. My brother saw him. He was trying to use the free coffee coupon from the Thanksgiving Day StarTribune but it expired yesterday. He paid for the coffee but was clearly pissed. And it wasn't a bag of doughnuts. It was a muffin and a hot breakfast sandwich.

CP Gopher said:
It was the Holiday station in Hopkins. My brother saw him. He was trying to use the free coffee coupon from the Thanksgiving Day StarTribune but it expired yesterday. He paid for the coffee but was clearly pissed. And it wasn't a bag of doughnuts. It was a muffin and a hot breakfast sandwich.

You guys got it all wrong. It was Joe DiMaggio at Dinky Donuts and he's a dunker!

I saw him at Toys are Us buying Lincoln logs for the grandchild.

Some people on a Cornhusker fan site have reports of him being at the Engine House Cafe. He had a cheese omelette and a black coffee.

I heard Coach Kill has asked for nothing but Linkin Park CDs for Christmas.

I saw two NFL head coaches at TCF Bank Stadium on campus on Sunday. Sounds like the U knows Kill is gone and is interviewing to find his replacement.

I saw two NFL head coaches at TCF Bank Stadium on campus on Sunday. Sounds like the U knows Kill is gone and is interviewing to find his replacement.

Bud Grant was also on campus Sunday. Granted, it was during the Vikes game as well, but maybe this means Sid will get his wish!

I have a childhood friend that works for ESPN and is in the know. Word is that Kill is getting a raise here and there will be a facilities upgrade announcement soon.

Must have been this guy.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I have a childhood friend that works for ESPN and is in the know. Word is that Kill is getting a raise here and there will be a facilities upgrade announcement soon.

I am not saying Duke (your friend) at ESPN doesn't know his stuff but sometimes he is wrong. Kill is the right hire for a school tho cuz you get Jerry for 5 -7 more years and then Claeys takes over for 19 years. That is a solid hire.

I heard there were high fives at the Applebees in Lincoln, should I be concerned?

There is a "Salon DeJu vu" in Lincoln. There could be something to this...

But Coach Kill has no hair. So I am skeptical.

Salon DeJa Vu
1681 Van Dorn ST
Lincoln, Nebraska 68502
(402)421-6868

1044483.jpg

6-3-2-5-4-1

Top Bottom