Kill and Mason attend Warmath service. Brewster?

Oh come on.

The only thing destroyed was his ability to count all his money.

We should all hope to be unlucky.

Not sure that Tim B. is spending too much time counting his money. He's taking a bath on his unsold house. http://www.edinarealty.com/MN/Shorewood/55331/homes-for-sale/27720-Virginia-Cove-58133895/popup which he purchased in March, 2008 for $1,871,200.

I wouldn't be surprised if it became another Chuck Long-like situation http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/mar/18/ex-sdsu-coach-takes-518000-loss-home/#. I doubt Tim B's next job pays anything close to what Long is making at Kansas now.

TB's $600,000 buy-out will be severely reduced by his past real estate transaction.

(1) Brewster would have been a distraction and I think he realized that.

(2) Was Joe Salem there?

(3) What the h*ll does Murray Warmath's funeral have to do with the tsunami that has wracked Japan?

(4) Read Paul Fussell's "Wartime." Good book. Anyone in the service prayed to go to the European theater instead of the Pacific theater because of the fear of the Japanese soldier. Seriously, if you see a Japanese pilot fly his own plane into a ship, you have to wonder what he'd do to a prisoner. We have to remember that Japan was open to the West less than a century when World War II broke out. It was still the "mysterious" East.

The fact that so many are concerned about whether or not Brewster attended the funeral only confirms that it is too soon. He would have been a distraction.
Warmath was fired by the U as well, so Brewster is in good company. He didnt get the job done. He tried, he failed, get over it.
Many of you were very familiar with Warmath. I was not until Brewster was hired and embraced the history of the program. Brew brought Warmath back into the spotlight. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Brew responsible for naming the locker room after Warmath?
Brew deserves plenty of criticism for the success of the team. I do think he deserves to be commended for his relationship with Murray Warmath.

What a doofus, 1.8 million dollar house, definetly not a penny pincher.

It is not his "fault" he was hired, but he is responsible for his results.
exactly, if you want to be critical of the results and of him as a head coach I don't think anyone will argue with you. But my problem with a lot of people is that because Brewster failed as a HC here that now he is the devil and deserves all kinds of personal attacks

exactly, if you want to be critical of the results and of him as a head coach I don't think anyone will argue with you. But my problem with a lot of people is that because Brewster failed as a HC here that now he is the devil and deserves all kinds of personal attacks

I may be in the minority on this board, but I don't think Brewster is a cannibal.

Brewster.

The fact that so many are concerned about whether or not Brewster attended the funeral only confirms that it is too soon. He would have been a distraction.
Warmath was fired by the U as well, so Brewster is in good company. He didnt get the job done. He tried, he failed, get over it.
Many of you were very familiar with Warmath. I was not until Brewster was hired and embraced the history of the program. Brew brought Warmath back into the spotlight. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Brew responsible for naming the locker room after Warmath?
Brew deserves plenty of criticism for the success of the team. I do think he deserves to be commended for his relationship with Murray Warmath.

I guess that is why I thought he would attend the service because he did bring Warmath back into the limelight. And yes, Joe Salem did attend the funeral.

I guess that is why I thought he would attend the service because he did bring Warmath back into the limelight. And yes, Joe Salem did attend the funeral.

I would have been surprised if Salem wouldn't have been there, seeing he did play for Warmath. He should have merited a mention. I was only asking.

What? Brewster did NOT attend Murray Warmath's funeral? This just reinforces the notion that everything that came out of Brewster's mouth for 4 friggin' years was pure, unadulterated hogwash:rolleyes:

Brewster had absolutely zero depth to him. And anyone who bought all his nonsense ought to be ashamed of themselves...for being so damn gullible.

Brewster could have learned so much at the foot of Jerry Kill...

Don't forget...

Brewster's cost to our program....scholarships...just take a look at the traveling squad at the end of the season.

Not only should Brewster have attended the funeral, he should have also put out a press release announcing his intention to attend.

Top Bottom