Kicker/Punter

They should have Green as a punter. He could be a threat to punt, pass it , or run it on 4th down.

I would let Seth Green punt before I would let the guy that kicked the 15 and 18 yard punts ever kick in a game again.

Also, there has to be 4-5 kids on the team already that punted in high school. Have an in-team tryout. I could kick left footed better than was done the other night and I am old and have a beer belly now.

Takes like this always crack me up. Punting well is one the harder things to do in football. The actual act of punting itself isn't that hard but when you add in all the factors the degree of difficulty goes WAY WAY up.

Sure, most of us could stand in our backyard and punt the ball a decent distance. But could we catch a snap clean from 14 yards away and then get off a good kick consistently with really fast athletic players running at us full speed trying to block the kick? Oh and we also have to do this knowing millions of people are watching on TV along with everyone in the stadium (this last one is a bit easier this year).

It's not the same as kicking Adam Cole, Bay Bay!

I'm so glad someone posted this.
But Adam Cole gets to go home to Dr. Britt Baker DMD, so he's luckier than most of us anyway...

I would let Seth Green punt before I would let the guy that kicked the 15 and 18 yard punts ever kick in a game again.
He did shank the one for 18. The other went 30 something. His final two were 40 something.

They should have Green as a punter. He could be a threat to punt, pass it , or run it on 4th down.
This would be a really cool idea, if Green knew how to punt.

Just like, he probably would be a great TE ... if he was any good at blocking people.

Top Bottom