Kendrik Brewster on campus today

MinnMarchDTF

Musical Magician
Reaction score
I saw him in a tour group while exiting the Recreational Center.

Sorry if this is old news/reported earlier.

MinnMarchDTF

I saw him in a tour group while exiting the Recreational Center.

Sorry if this is old news/reported earlier.

Your comment is the only thing that isn't old news! Everything else has been posted at least three or four times. Thank god spring practice is starting in three weeks.

For the last month I feel like I am the movie "Groundhog Day". Each day when I read the "new" comments they seem to be the same as the day before. This has been a long winter and a great year for cross-country skiing but I am ready for football!

Just know that the Urban dictionary definition does not apply to my username- it's supposed to be "down the field" :p

If you were hardcore your username would have been MinnFightDTF

He said he had a "tremendous, tremendous visit." He then ate some dag gum chili. It was hot, by all reports.

Except we don't play Minn Fight down the field- it's the only school song we don't play during pregame ;)

I was referencing ending pregame with it ("Back in my day..."), but you might have started right when we switched to Our Minn. '03 I think? Anyway, ending pregame with MnFight was cruel and unusual punisment at times.

I was referencing ending pregame with it ("Back in my day..."), but you might have started right when we switched to Our Minn. '03 I think? Anyway, ending pregame with MnFight was cruel and unusual punisment at times.

Don't they play Minn Fight in pregame during the GOPHERS spell out in non-conf?

Top Bottom