Ken Evans Jr. campaign thread!

And if he chooses somewhere other than the u it is because of money. OIC

Maybe he wants to commit in September in order to avoid summer school classes.

Just wanted to add a few facts

Forest Hill High School: Was a Top-Ten Scholar and high graduate of Forest Hill High School...
Member of National Honors Society; Member of Mu Alpha Theta.. Involved with Foreign Language Club.

Maybe he wants to commit in September in order to avoid summer school classes.
We can offer him no payments until 2025 to avoid the Biden taxes... :) Walz will get into his knickers though...10% (ssshhhh)

6-5 200# athletic guard
18.8 points per game/5 boards/39% on 3s/3 assists- conference player of the year who scored 25 at Gonzaga and 23 at NW

I mean, shoot, I'd take him.
Apologies, I can't read today, thoughts this was another Dennis thread

Legit question.. and if it's been awnsered I'm sorry. Is there a decision date??
As someone else said, there isn't one at the moment but now that players have decided if they are staying in the draft or not I would think teams will move quickly to finishi off their rosters.

As someone else said, there isn't one at the moment but now that players have decided if they are staying in the draft or not I would think teams will move quickly to finishi off their rosters.
I assumed this hence why I wondered since he has his finalists.. but who knows who may come calling in the middle of the night

Or are these teams best fits??

I assumed this hence why I wondered since he has his finalists.. but who knows who may come calling in the middle of the night

Or are these teams best fits??
I am more worried that they are taking visits from high school recruits this weekend. I hope that doesn't mean they have finished portal recruiting. They still have room and the need for a portal transfer big wing if they want to contend THIS SEASON!
If they are serious this season, they NEED TO SIGN Ken Evans Jr., or a play-alike facsimile, ASAP!

I am more worried that they are taking visits from high school recruits this weekend. I hope that doesn't mean they have finished portal recruiting. They still have room and the need for a portal transfer big wing if they want to contend THIS SEASON!
If they are serious this season, they NEED TO SIGN Ken Evans Jr., or a play-alike facsimile, ASAP!
At this point it is what it is ..

It wouldn't make sense to let 2 or 3 $500K+ guys leave...and then turn around and sign 1 $500K replacement.
The replacement is the only real scorer of the four.
Garcia and Evans are scorers.
Everyone else plays important roles, but without scorers, you going to lose.

The replacement is the only real scorer of the four.
Garcia and Evans are scorers.
Everyone else plays important roles, but without scorers, you going to lose.
How many scorers were there heading into last season, Garcia, anyone else, Hawkins?, nope 5'11" from a way lower conference, Mitchell maybe, Payne if he develops, but where were the points comming from. Didn't turn out so bad.

How many scorers were there heading into last season, Garcia, anyone else, Hawkins?, nope 5'11" from a way lower conference, Mitchell maybe, Payne if he develops, but where were the points comming from. Didn't turn out so bad.
Most games Garcia.
Some games Christie.
Some games, Payne.
Some games, Mitchell.
Some games, Fox.
But many games, nada.
That is why they need Evans and maybe Caleb Williams.

Last edited:

If your notion of “not so bad” is tenth place, I guess. My how our expectations have dwindled. Is this really what we were hoping for when we showed Pitino the door?

Just wanted to add a few facts

Forest Hill High School: Was a Top-Ten Scholar and high graduate of Forest Hill High School...
Member of National Honors Society; Member of Mu Alpha Theta.. Involved with Foreign Language Club.
I originally read this as Foreign Legion Club and was instantly ready to personally invest in this guy with my own funds🤣

If your notion of “not so bad” is tenth place, I guess. My how our expectations have dwindled. Is this really what we were hoping for when we showed Pitino the door?
We were 9-11.

Not bottom-feeding. If you want to use spin...we were in contention for 3rd-place up until the last week.

And greatly improving, with no seniors. All the other teams had seniors.

This thread ranks 7th on Ken Evans google search- lets make it rise! Cmon Ken- Gophers need you!

Top Bottom