Keep Coach Claeys petition

Im a little confused why the latest 50 or so people signed on 12/30 (that's tomorrow). Unless they are all in Europe.

MoveOn volunteers reviewed this petition and determined that it either may not reflect MoveOn members' progressive values.....

And all our media outlets treat the initial petition as if it was a Gallup poll.

Im a little confused why the latest 50 or so people signed on 12/30 (that's tomorrow). Unless they are all in Europe.

Time zone differences on where their server is located or the internal clock is set wrong?

Time zone differences on where their server is located or the internal clock is set wrong?
A lot of US based organizations use servers in the Netherlands to keep them away from US jurisdiction. They would either be on Netherlands time (GMT +1), or GMT, we are GMT -6.

FYI, this petition just got a mention from the lovely and talented Karla Hult at the top of KARE 11's 10 o'clock news.

If you search for Tracy Claeys through the move on website, the only hit you get is the original "Fire Tracy"petition.
Hard to find without the original link.

It's on the first post of this thread.

It seemed that he was talking about looking for it on the Move On website, not here. I was confused at first too.

"If you search for Tracy Claeys through the move on website.."

MoveOn volunteers reviewed this petition and determined that it either may not reflect MoveOn members' progressive values.....

And all our media outlets treat the initial petition as if it was a Gallup poll.

Right, the first petition has 3000 signatures and the local media is acting like half the state signed it. The keep Clayes has nearly 2000 signatures and I have yet to hear a peep. :confused:

2050: Jerry Kill from Manhattan, KS signed this petition on Dec 31, 2016.

2148. PJ Fleck from Kalamazoo, MI signed this petition on Jan 1, 2017.
If he does get let go I'll gladly take the job.

LOL

Top Bottom