Keep Coach Claeys petition

At 523 signatures as of 5:56 PM today... 584 6:14 PM... 595 6:16 PM... 638 and climbing 6:36 PM...

1100! 9:55 AM - Richard Zweig from Excelsior, MN signed this petition on Dec 29, 2016.

Keep it coming!

Well, maybe we can also use a 9 year old as a PR prop (just like the ridiculous jackasses who pulled it today with their goofy delivery of their Fire Claeys petition B.S.) and hand deliver it to President Kaler and Mark Coyle.

Well, maybe we can also use a 9 year old as a PR prop (just like the ridiculous jackasses who pulled it today with their goofy delivery of their Fire Claeys petition B.S.) and hand deliver it to President Kaler and Mark Coyle.

I'll volunteer if I can punch them in the face.

Sure the local news will cover this petition too, right? Saw Fox 9 this morning while running at the club. They spent 10 seconds on the game then about 2-3 minutes on this and the 9/2 story (complete with the 10 pics the media loves to show so much).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

622 right now. Think the fire Claeys petition had between 2000-3000. I think we can beat that if we tried.

Sure the local news will cover this petition too, right? Saw Fox 9 this morning while running at the club. They spent 10 seconds on the game then about 2-3 minutes on this and the 9/2 story (complete with the 10 pics the media loves to show so much).

They did on the news this morning. Mentioned it briefly just to say the petition to fire him had 10x the signatures.

It will be an emphatic affirmation to Claeys & staff if this petition garners several thousand signatures.

bump. now do your part and sign the petition.....link to it is in the original post of this thread (top of page 1)

Let's up the game. We should make sure our nine year old is in a wheelchair.

Interesting thing on this is that both my wife and I signed the petition a few days ago, and today I got a hand written card from my State Representative, Jerry Newton, thanking me for signing, agreeing with the petition, and indicating that he intended to do "everything in his power" to see that the coach is retained... Whatever that means...

Signed. Up to 739. Keep it going.

Interesting thing on this is that both my wife and I signed the petition a few days ago, and today I got a hand written card from my State Representative, Jerry Newton, thanking me for signing, agreeing with the petition, and indicating that he intended to do "everything in his power" to see that the coach is retained... Whatever that means...

Jerry represents me as well. I also happen to have a 9 year old.

Glen Mason getting in on the action!

805. Glen Mason from Kfan, MN signed this petition on Dec 29, 2016.
He's better than I was!

As a second step, here is the link to the BoRs. Let's start emailing them as well...especially the Chair, who has already publicly express his concern with the process and commented specifically that he has had many conversations with Kaler about that concern.

http://regents.umn.edu/about-board/meet-regents

Saw at least one area HS coach signed the petition.

As a second step, here is the link to the BoRs. Let's start emailing them as well...especially the Chair, who has already publicly express his concern with the process and commented specifically that he has had many conversations with Kaler about that concern.

http://regents.umn.edu/about-board/meet-regents

Arnie Carlson said the BoR is a joke on the radio last week. No leaders in the bunch.

Top Bottom