Kalin Lucas torn Achilles

Thanks GL.

Ouch. UNI to the Elite 8?

I know. I'm all about upsets, except when it happens to KU or MSU...for both my 2nd and 3rd favorite teams to get knocked out by UNI will hurt.

I just always feel horrible for a kid to get injured, especially when it's at this pivotal time. Maybe that means he'll come back next year?

I know. I'm all about upsets, except when it happens to KU or MSU...for both my 2nd and 3rd favorite teams to get knocked out by UNI will hurt.

I just always feel horrible for a kid to get injured, especially when it's at this pivotal time. Maybe that means he'll come back next year?

Depends on how bad the tear is, recovery from a bad tear could leave him out til mid-season...

Torn achilles take a long time to heal, even if it's a very slight tear. He will be back next year unless he wants to be taken much later than previously projected.

Thanks GL.

Ouch. UNI to the Elite 8?

Losing to an MVC team even without Lucas would be embarrassing for the Big 10 and for MSU. I don't care that they beat Kansas. They need to, and will, win this game.

Losing to an MVC team even without Lucas would be embarrassing for the Big 10 and for MSU. I don't care that they beat Kansas. They need to, and will, win this game.

Even without Lucas I still take MSU in this game.

I just cant cheer for the upset when they have that genuine farmboy from Iowa, reminds me of my hatred for the state. Hope they lose by 40 and sideburns gets swatted on every shot

Just saw this update on an MSU twitter:

MRI confirms Kalin Lucas ruptured his Achilles tendon in MSU's second-round win over Maryland. Recovery time is expected to be 4-6 months.

Top Bottom