Justin Walley Commits! (2021)

He’s a very physical player, much like Ortiz. Made a number of huge special teams plays too. Might be a safety at the next level. A definite upgrade over the Crumpley kid from Ohio who decommitted. I’ll take any defensive player with an Auburn offer. Nice get.

This guy is clearly a master of all trades. Blocks kicks, plays defensive back and hits hard, runs the ball, catches the ball. He'll fit in like a gem here!

Staff has nothing to do but recruit. That might have a long term benefit.

PJ building a strong foundation for Rossi! Love the LB and DL recruiting in 2020 and the DB and DL recruiting in 2021. Lots of impressive players. Jah, Redding, Keys, Lindenburg, Burns, Brown, Dixon, Glaze, Flemming, Booker, Eastern, Dickerson, Ortiz, and Walley all names you will be hearing for years to come.

He’s a very physical player, much like Ortiz. Made a number of huge special teams plays too. Might be a safety at the next level. A definite upgrade over the Crumpley kid from Ohio who decommitted. I’ll take any defensive player with an Auburn offer. Nice get.

See? We told you PJ was going to be just fine with recruiting.

P.J.'s going to get players. The only question is how long we'll have to wait to see them suit up...

Well, it’s the first 2021 recruit is nearly 3 months. I still believe the issues in the city had a negative effect. The ones who decommitted didn’t come right out and say it, but it seemed to be a factor. Hopefully, we can move on from that now.

Well, it’s the first 2021 recruit is nearly 3 months. I still believe the issues in the city had a negative effect. The ones who decommitted didn’t come right out and say it, but it seemed to be a factor. Hopefully, we can move on from that now.

Well, we replaced Crumpley with a CB with better offers in Walley. Also I think Booker has much better offers than Alexander (edge rusher from Texas).

So right now we are down the DT Albert Regis if you look at decommits and who we got after

Well, we replaced Crumpley with a CB with better offers in Walley. Also I think Booker has much better offers than Alexander (edge rusher from Texas).

So right now we are down the DT Albert Regis if you look at decommits and who we got after

We haven’t replaced Sam Jackson yet.

But I agree on both of your points. I wasn’t high on Alexander.

We haven’t replaced Sam Jackson yet.

But I agree on both of your points. I wasn’t high on Alexander.

Yeah, Booker should be ready to contribute quicker on the line than Alexander likely will.

As far as Jackson, exciting athleticism, but we likely didn't need him at QB and we have a lot of young WR talent between the '19-'21 classes. I'll be interested to see how PJ fills the spot though...

Yeah, Booker should be ready to contribute quicker on the line than Alexander likely will.

As far as Jackson, exciting athleticism, but we likely didn't need him at QB and we have a lot of young WR talent between the '19-'21 classes. I'll be interested to see how PJ fills the spot though...
I will admit I don't follow recruiting as much as others. But have we ever had a commitment who committed twice and decommissioned twice?

Any scoop lately on Jacob Schuster out of Washington?

https://247sports.com/player/jacob-schuster-46093990/

It says "warm", but I never know what to make of those labels. There is a "weak" (3 confidence) crystal ball a few days ago for Cal. Again, what does that even mean?

PS - Jebus! Why does it need to be so hard to figure out the correct "player ID" number to embed the media on the post??

Any scoop lately on Jacob Schuster out of Washington?

https://247sports.com/player/jacob-schuster-46093990/

It says "warm", but I never know what to make of those labels. There is a "weak" (3 confidence) crystal ball a few days ago for Cal. Again, what does that even mean?

Is that like the crystal ball predictions where the 247 expert folks make predictions?

IIRC some of those folks are good at it, others very much not.

I've certainly seen guys listed as 'warm' when it was 'known' by fans that a given team was out of the race. I'm not sure those temp ratings get updated at all.

Do we still have the 4* CB recruits from Nebraska and Arizona?

Yes, and they both participated in the partial class gathering in Florida a month or two back.
Ohh Thank you for replying! If this kid is a "starter" right off the bat and we have the two 4*s, Maybe with his size he moves to safety? I'm intrigued by all this talent! Wish this health threat would go away so we could see what the Gophers can do!

Keep it up PJ!

Top Bottom