Justin Walley Commits! (2021)

" Walley was also a threat offensively, where he carried the ball 26 times for 348 yards and scored seven touchdowns. He also played wide receiver and was a significant contributor in the return game as well. "

Was flipping through Rivals and this caught my eye--what kind of offense has a guy put up 13.4 YPC and only gives him 26 touches?!

" Walley was also a threat offensively, where he carried the ball 26 times for 348 yards and scored seven touchdowns. He also played wide receiver and was a significant contributor in the return game as well. "

Was flipping through Rivals and this caught my eye--what kind of offense has a guy put up 13.4 YPC and only gives him 26 touches?!

Probably some jet/fly sweep stuff. The RB position has really fell out of favor with the stud athletes these days. Everyone wants to play WR.

We haven’t replaced Sam Jackson yet.

But I agree on both of your points. I wasn’t high on Alexander.
I don’t think we will replace Jackson, he was a luxury more than a need, but only if was going to buy into playing we. Also I think the recruiting front has been quiet because there are only a few spots left to fill and only a handful of guys we are waiting on to make a decision.

I don’t think we will replace Jackson, he was a luxury more than a need, but only if was going to buy into playing we. Also I think the recruiting front has been quiet because there are only a few spots left to fill and only a handful of guys we are waiting on to make a decision.
Townley, Montgomery, and McCoy? Even with all three, that's still only a class of 19. Ratzlaff will be playing hockey.

Townley, Montgomery, and McCoy? Even with all three, that's still only a class of 19. Ratzlaff will be playing hockey.

YeAh, I don’t know how Covid will change things if they up the scholarship totals. But I think we only had like 14 spots opening up at this point, so I don’t think they take a full 25 this year. I know you think that is a good strategy to max out every year, but I don’t think it makes sense.

Top Bottom