Joshua Ola-Joseph to play for AZ Compass for his senior season

Fleckoff

Reaction score
He'll be joining a pretty stacked team, another gopher target who is a three/stretch four type Colin Smith is on that team, committed to Vandy, there starting PG is a UCLA commit and they another top 40ish uncommited front court player in Sadraque Nganda who has offers to Kentucky, Bama, Auburn, Arkansas, Arizona among others

Wally

Reaction score
He'll be joining a pretty stacked team, another gopher target who is a three/stretch four type Colin Smith is on that team, committed to Vandy, there starting PG is a UCLA commit and they another top 40ish uncommited front court player in Sadraque Nganda who has offers to Kentucky, Bama, Auburn, Arkansas, Arizona among others
Hopefully he can recruit!

Zeppelin Gopher

Reaction score
Wish he would've just stayed at Osseo and played it out. Would have been fun to go watch him play this winter

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not. Expectations could change from him being a go to guy to being a role player. I'm not sold on those basketball factories being benificial for everyone.
Interesting point. We’ll see - I call this one of those good problems - he’s good enough to play there.

Chico Gopher

Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not. Expectations could change from him being a go to guy to being a role player. I'm not sold on those basketball factories being benificial for everyone.
I honestly think there are more than a few big-time, go-to players that could learn a lot and become a better overall teammates/complete players if they have to spend time as just one of the guys that does all the little, detail oriented, grunt work type of things that role players do, as opposed to being the stud of the team.

Of course, if Coach Johnson really wanted him for the Gophers, it's quite likely that he may already be one of those "Teammate" kind of guys who's not only a great player, but perfectly willing to sacrifice for the good of the team.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I honestly think there are more than a few big-time, go-to players that could learn a lot and become a better overall teammates/complete players if they have to spend time as just one of the guys that does all the little, detail oriented, grunt work type of things that role players do, as opposed to being the stud of the team.

Of course, if Coach Johnson really wanted him for the Gophers, it's quite likely that he may already be one of those "Teammate" kind of guys who's not only a great player, but perfectly willing to sacrifice for the good of the team.
Chico you The Man!

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
The games are often secondary the and the practices are where the competition and development takes place.

Top Bottom