Josh Allen

ZZZZZzzzzz
sleepy.gif

Not the greatest week of recruiting. When I saw the txt coming in I sure hoped it was going to be Sanders or Bouie or by some luck Dontae Williams.

But a un recruited center who is projecting as a defensive lineman project?

Most big recruits wait until after the season to announce. If we have 8-10 spots left, we are in great shape.

Impressive Team

Look at the list of kids at Cedar Hill, TX that have already verbally committed, the list includes Texas, Minnesota, Arkansas, Texas A&M, and Oklahoma. I hope that Josh Allan can bring Elisha Olabode, a high three star db with to Minnesota. That's a ton a talent and says one would need to be a damb good football player to become a starter. In 2008 they sent eight kids to division one schools, but only 2 d1 commits for the 2009 recruiting class.

Oh poor Wisconsin. Gotta love the Bieliema recruiting strategy. Offer big boys with little recognition scollys.

Hmm, well it sure seems to be working for the Badgers. In case you werent watching the game the Badger Oline absolutely manhandled the gopher front 7 in the second half of the game. Which would lead me to believe that Bielema's strategy of 'offering big boys with little recognition scollys' seems to be working. hate to break it to you but Rivals isn't the final authority on how good a prospect is....:rolleyes:

You can't forget about Zach Mottla #62, he was ranked 7th in the country by ESPN as center last year. He snapped all three years at Cretin so has the feel. He is just getting over an minor injury and he will be back in the mix. A 6' 7" center I think would be difficult since your QB would have a hard time seeing over him. I think there will be some good competion down the road to play in the middle.

Hold on to these days badger boys. Soon all you'll have are these distant memories.

Looks like Allen was a tackle last season and thus many schools have passed on him because he's too small and have yet to look at the film of him playing C this season.

Top Bottom