Johnson joins Winfield in Tampa Bay

Great landing spot for him! Brady has a habit of elevating the game of guys like Tyler. Good luck to a great Gopher player!
He will put the ball right where it’s supposed to be. Great place to go for a receiver !! Just remember back when we had a qb named leidner throwing balls into the turf or throwing it 13 feet over a receivers head.

Brady is going to love throwing to TJ.

I'll still support Martin. I wish him well. Guys are going to go to our rivals. It just can't be avoided and will get worst next year or the following years as more guys are going to the pros. Just the way it is.

The same guy who loved Johnson the Tampa Bay dissed the Martin to Green Bay choice. I think Martin is a real work-in-progress. He has the requisite level of athletic ability, but he's still learning out there. I think he's someone who could be a decent starter in the right situation in the NFL.

The same guy who loved Johnson the Tampa Bay dissed the Martin to Green Bay choice. I think Martin is a real work-in-progress. He has the requisite level of athletic ability, but he's still learning out there. I think he's someone who could be a decent starter in the right situation in the NFL.

IMO, for Martin it is all about health. He was a real difference maker for our defense and he does everything pretty well. He plays in space and he can rush the passer.

If he can stay on the field, I think he will help the Packers.

Martin will be interesting to watch. He reminds me quite a bit of De'Vondre Campbell. Big, athletic, and shows flashes, but also has his share of misses.

Looking at Martin and Coughlin side by side, you'd think Coughlin was the LB and Martin was the DE.

Martin to the Packers.
b7b74476c3c4da5e6ba89b00210a39b1_w200.gif

Top Bottom