Johnson joins Winfield in Tampa Bay

Was very glad to see that he went to anyone but the Packers!

I'm actually a Packer fan and I'm glad to see him avoid what appears to be a budding mess brewing for that franchise.

Wow. I don’t know anything about the Bucs’ WRs, but there’s no better QB to be passing him the ball IMO.
They have Mike Evans and Chris Godwin and now Gronk. Won't be a ton of targets in year 1. He could be the 3rd WR though.

They have Mike Evans and Chris Godwin and now Gronk. Won't be a ton of targets in year 1. He could be the 3rd WR though.

Yeah, that’s a nice group to learn from, with very little pressure on him to be “the man” during his rookie season.

I wonder how many of their coaches and staff got to spend time with the Gophers at the Outback Bowl.

Happy TJ gets to work with Brady and be buds with Antoine. Bruce Arians is a good coach. Definitely a bit frustrated the Vikes didn't take him for WR depth when they could have. But Tyler has a better path to playing time in Tampa.

The move got an A- grade from Chris Trapasso as CBS sports. Great value where he was taken.

Now Tampa just needs to grab Coughlin and Martin, and I'll have a new alternate favorite team.
I already do after the Bucs drafted my two favorite Gopher players, and Martin and Coughlin would be so fun. I like that Johnson and Winfield Jr are going to be playing at the stadium where they played very well vs Auburn.

Antoine only been with the Bucs for a minute and already making picks for them, love it. This is now my new favorite team. When does the next Madden come out?

When Jefferson went to the Vikes, TJ didnt fit as they already have 2 guys that are better slot receivers in Theilen and Jefferson. I'll be a Bucs fan this year.

Awesome spot for Johnson and very happy for him. Make us proud!

Martin to the Packers.
I'll still support Martin. I wish him well. Guys are going to go to our rivals. It just can't be avoided and will get worst next year or the following years as more guys are going to the pros. Just the way it is.

Well, then Spielman picks a slot receiver out of Miami. Either he's and idiot or I am.

Well, then Spielman picks a slot receiver out of Miami. Either he's and idiot or I am.
Typical Spielman. Runs a pretty good draft, but has a tendency to outsmart himself.

Johnson will love playing for Arians. The Bucs are now my east coast team.

Typical Spielman. Runs a pretty good draft, but has a tendency to outsmart himself.

The only thing I can think of is that he is also a good Punt Returner. So I guess I get it. Oh well, Tyler gets a good situation. Heck, Tyler and Antoine might get a chance at a Super Bowl before the Vikings do. Tampa Bay is loaded now.

Top Bottom