Jim Harbaugh to the NFL? Again?

Jim Harbaugh ‘a top candidate’ with Denver Broncos after interview​

Jim Harbaugh has reportedly wrapped up his virtual interview with the Denver Broncos and emerged as “a top candidate” for their head-coaching vacancy, according to a Tuesday morning report.

NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reports that the Michigan head coach spoke to the Broncos’ ownership group for more than two hours on Monday, kicking off their search for a new head coach after the firing of Nathaniel Hackett on Dec. 26.

So he's ALMOST as close to signing on with Denver as he was with the Vikings last year! THIS close!!

If I was him, I would go nfl if I could
Back to back big ten titles
Back to back wins over Ohio state

Im not sure he is going to get them higher than they are right now

Denver 365 and this guy should get together and figure out who has the best source...;) My guess is that Harbough did indeed turn them down again. I think he wants to bring Mich a Natty. He has been so close.
He's been close, but I think he's got a better chance at a super bowl with Denver than a Natty with Michigan.

Denver 365 and this guy should get together and figure out who has the best source...;) My guess is that Harbough did indeed turn them down again. I think he wants to bring Mich a Natty. He has been so close.
The rumor is he's stalling until after signing day.

I think the Broncos prefer Sean Peyton, but the compensation the Saints demand might scuttle that. I have to think the Colts would come after Harbaugh too, but they're a bit dysfunctional and he might not be interested.
The Broncos are hoping Peyton can bring his pay-to-hurt opposing players scheme to Denver.

If Brett Favre dive-tackled Peyton right in the kneecaps, should Peyton have any right to press charges?

Top Bottom