Jerry Kill's Comments on the Sports Huddle

This is the exact feeling I got when I really reflected on things before. I got the feeling that guys got stronger and bigger, no question, but was it functional? Hearing this makes a ton of sense in hindsight. Hopefully the operation going forward is indeed more organized and able to give the kids the proper functional strength to succeed on the field.

Agreed, Johnny's post makes a lot of sense given what we saw/heard over the last few years.

For the Stargazers

If Kill starts to get MN kids and others committed this early, will it affect the number of stars a kid gets and the perception of the class? For instance if Rallis and McDonald make it known to not even recruit them, how will that affect their ratings to only have 1-2 offers?

If Kill starts to get MN kids and others committed this early, will it affect the number of stars a kid gets and the perception of the class? For instance if Rallis and McDonald make it known to not even recruit them, how will that affect their ratings to only have 1-2 offers?

Should have made a new threard maybe...

It'll probably hurt their rankings (just look at Olson) but what are you going to do?

Top Bottom