Jerry Kill

Should Minnesota bring back Jerry Kill?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Who’d thunk that Kill and Pitino would end up in the state of New Mexico? Makes me wonder where Ben and Peej will eventually end up.
The College Basketball and Football Hall of Fames of course.

(With our luck though, it'll be because of success at different schools, LOL)

Not that it really matters but they must be divorced. His NMSU bio mentions his kids and grandkid but zero mention of Rebecca. There is no way she would not be included in there if they were still together.

Bet ol' Jer got an ultimatum from Rebecca: Me or football. We know what the ol ball coach chose....

If you read the article Jerry did the ‘well, I don’t need footballl - I can go to Mexico and drink margaritas the rest of my life’. This is officially marks his half life at NMSU.

Football is literally killing this man and he can't stay away, even in an off field role. He really needs to just retire

His health status is irrelevant - this dude is unhinged, uncool, and, dare I say, un-classy. Why anyone would give this cat a job is beyond understanding.

The IL fumble but yeah it is good to see an M living his dream! Also, expect a Charlie little bird on JK

Would you watch Pat Reusse & Jerry Kill Reality TV show where they live together sharing their thoughts on future of sports, fishing, relationships & reminiscing days of past. Who would tap out first?

Last edited:

Would you watch Pat Reusse & Jerry Kill Reality TV show where they live together sharing their thoughts on future of sports, fishing, relationships & reminiscing of days of past. Who would tap out first?
Ruesse would definitely tap out first the first time he gets irritated with Jerry. Reusse would leave - Jerry won’t notice and keeps droning on about making boys into men.

Top Bottom