Jerry Kill Press Conference: 10/13/2015 at noon

Well there is video already!

At least they set it up ahead of time....

It is working!

I had to refresh the page a few times.

Man Jerry has lost a lot of weight.

Gopherlady is not in town this week so unless she is watching from the beach, I don't think we are getting a recap this week boys.

Travis will likely be back
Scott Ekpe maybe
Elmore will be back
BBC probably not
James out 3 weeks
Bobek and Campion won't be back this week

I think that's it for injury updates so far

Tom Osborn was one of the first to call Kill after the Norwood fiasco. Kill said the U couldn't afford Tom to be our next AD, but wanted him.

Tom Osborn was one of the first to call Kill after the Norwood fiasco. Kill said the U couldn't afford Tom to be our next AD, but wanted him.

Tom is also 78.... not sure he has the energy for that kind of job ;)

I mean how many txt messages can that guy send?

Sid chimes in about our qb..."no one asked about our qb this week, I'm kinda surprised." Coach said, I'd play qb this week." Asked about KJ throwing the ball, said KJ hadn't come to talk to him about it, KJ probably wants to keep his completion at 100%. 2 offensive linemen will be out again as will BBC.

Beth must have liked that comment.

Beth must have liked that comment.

She went and hung out with Jerry the day after the announcement. I gotta think she understands the context there.

Word has it Jerry works with Dan O'Brien, and either didn't get along with, or just had little contact with Norwood and his "mega tongue". Provided Jerry and Dan are cool it seems like the to AD job is administrative / fundraising and less hands on with Jerry & Co and Beth doesn't have much to do aside from a pat on the back to Jerry here and there.

Dr. Tom went out of his way to reinstate his star player after he beat a woman half to death. Then joked about it. Gross.

Best non-game part of the week for me. Those three men have a confidence about them without being cocky, and are always very respectful of our opponent, but give the impression we have the players and the plan to win every week.

Dr. Tom went out of his way to reinstate his star player after he beat a woman half to death. Then joked about it. Gross.

Those Nebraska teams had real scumbags playing for them. Perhaps the worst group of people I've ever seen assembled on one college football team.

I'd go with Miami for that crown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooo...the exact opposite of what we were hearing just yesterday? Interesting. My bet is neither of them plays. Week before a bye, extra time to heal. Coach prolly just playing games with Neb at this point regarding who plays.

I thought Kill said Travis would be back? Bummer.

Top Bottom