Jerry Kill Is A HEAD COACH...

+10000000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're definitely gonna miss him next year.

I don't think so. Yes, he will be drawing some interest but I think Jerry is happy here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coach Kill should win B10 Coach of the year, no matter if we win at Wisconsin next week.

Urban Meyer is winning with 5 star talent... Jerry Kill is winning with 2 / 3 start talent.

Posted this earlier in the season, that IMO one thing in our favor is that we have the Mayo Clinic. They are the #1 ranked hospital in the nation for Neurology. I don't think Kill is going anywhere.

Kill left the Mayo Clinic for a facility in Michigan that has gotten the perfect prescription for his epilepsy.

Kill to Michigan. Confirmed.

While obviously it won't happen and we would be devastated if he left, reading the Michigan boards after that hire would be priceless.

Don't ever question him again, Thank You.

I don't think any coach is ever above being questioned for some of the calls they make. But Kill definitely has things moving in the right direction right now. Hopefully he can continue the upward trajectory next year and beyond.

Just checked his profile on gophersports.com and I can confirm he is indeed a head coach.

Need to worry about florida or Nebraska!

If I'm Nebraska or Florida, I want a coach who has won a bowl game. I think we're safe for now.

But that might be me trying to make up reasons why people won't come after them.

Florida is going to go after a "bigger" candidate. No worry there.

If I'm Nebraska or Florida, I want a coach who has won a bowl game. I think we're safe for now.

But that might be me trying to make up reasons why people won't come after them.
Jerry Kill still isn't sexy. He's heart warming, he's a great feel good story, he's making it happen at plucky ole Minnesota. Like you said, when he wins SOMETHING he will elevate to top coach status. Whether it be a B1G West/B1G Ten title or a Bowl game, he's gotta get some hardware before he turns into some hot top candidate. All of the teams listed above are going to go for the knock out blow with a coaching hire. They would be as disappointed with a Kill hire as we were 4 years ago. Would probably turn out very similar for them as it did with us, but the fact still remains.

I don't think any coach is ever above being questioned for some of the calls they make. But Kill definitely has things moving in the right direction right now. Hopefully he can continue the upward trajectory next year and beyond.

You just can't enjoy the present can you. Sad, sad, sad. I wish I could send you nice stiff drink. You need one!:drink:

I really think he is here for the long-haul. I think we are a perfect match for each other.

Has a coach ever left a Big10 coaching job that wasn't fired? I know it is a short list on the basketball side.

I'm hoping the coaching staff has had its fill of rebuilding projects, and is ready to enjoy some years of a successful program in a town that doesn't put an overbearing amount of pressure. If the only real reason for him to leave is to make more money, hopefully that is not an over-riding motivator for him

I'd be more worried if he was a 40 year-old up and coming coach. Cross your fingers that I'm right!

I'm hoping the coaching staff has had its fill of rebuilding projects, and is ready to enjoy some years of a successful program in a town that doesn't put an overbearing amount of pressure. If the only real reason for him to leave is to make more money, hopefully that is not an over-riding motivator for him

I'd be more worried if he was a 40 year-old up and coming coach. Cross your fingers that I'm right!

Unless we fire him, I don't think he will be in a situation to go somewhere where he has to rebuild. Or at least certainly not to the level he's had to with us and in the past. His next step (if he were to leave) would be to a traditionally better program.

There's part of me that thinks Jerry Kill could be enticed to take either the Kansas or Kansas State job if either were open (and one is) because he is from there. Perfect place for him to retire.

Has a coach ever left a Big10 coaching job that wasn't fired? I know it is a short list on the basketball side.

Aside from Holtz? Two did just last year (Brett Bielma and Bill O'Brien <yes, I know he went to NFL>).

JHC, we're an insecure bunch. Just enjoy the god damn game today and look forward to next week.

Top Bottom