Jay Sawvel Hired as Wyoming Defensive Coordinator

It's hard to imagine he really just doesn't want to as much as he just thinks he has had better options play to play to play.

Then again ... you're responding to my post about Gus & Co. not throwing the short passes that even the TV guys saw were there... so man who knows.

As for Gus and Co, I don’t think they trust their QB. He’s erratic, so they go very high percentage. One of the Auburn fans said he has one read. If it’s not there, he runs. I think they schemed to stay away from Winfield, and the corners covered very well.

Sawvel has proven himself as a good DB coach, but he is still unproven as a defensive coordinator. Claeys was still running the defense when he was the head coach.

Then Sawvel inherited a solid Wake Forest defense, and it went south very quickly for him there. It was Robb Smith esque. It will be interesting to see if he has better luck at Wyoming.

When you look up "dumpster fire", you find Wyoming Football When Bohl Took Over. Or, Wyoming Basketball Now. Wyoming has a couple entries, unfortunately.
Bohl has done pretty good for UW.
Fennis Dembo, where have ye gone?

Fennis Dembo, where have ye gone?

Haha. Fennis Dembo- on the all time great BB name list.

How about Stillwater's own Chris Engler? Played at Minny then transferred to Wyoming; played a few years in NBA

Top Bottom