Jamison Battle to enter the Transfer Portal

That only would be embarrassing if it were true. Based on personal experience, I'd say the probability of that being true is less than 10%.
I hope so. I thought that’s what the poster I quoted was referring to.

No, Hitler was worse than Mussolini - by a lot. The tougher comparison is between Hitler and Stalin.

The point MNVCGUY was making is that once you descend to a certain level of failure, there isn't a big qualitative difference - certainly not enough to demand a clear cut king of the losers.

But I think this is precisely the point that people disagree with, we are in brand new depths of bad.

His argument might be that it's like comparing Hitler vs. Stalin, but that's the premise we disagree with. For us, it's like comparing Hitler with Millard Fillmore*.

*I used Millard Fillmore because I simply googled "worst presidents" and he was ranked near the bottom and a Whig. I know nothing about him, I just thought it would avoid arguments.

No, Hitler was worse than Mussolini - by a lot. The tougher comparison is between Hitler and Stalin.

The point MNVCGUY was making is that once you descend to a certain level of failure, there isn't a big qualitative difference - certainly not enough to demand a clear cut king of the losers.
Also, you know Alexander the Great gets left out of these comparisons a lot.

But I think this is precisely the point that people disagree with, we are in brand new depths of bad.

His argument might be that it's like comparing Hitler vs. Stalin, but that's the premise we disagree with. For us, it's like comparing Hitler with Millard Fillmore*.

*I used Millard Fillmore because I simply googled "worst presidents" and he was ranked near the bottom and a Whig. I know nothing about him, I just thought it would avoid arguments.
Going down the rabbit hole on comparing Hitler to Stalin…Reddit’s finest.

New SI Unit: One Hitler

lol...this whole thing has gotten pretty stupid. It was a throw away comparison meant to be taken at a very basic level.

No prior head coaching experience, in over their head, fired or potentially fired early........regarded as a horrible hire.

On the subject of defending though I was accused of defending Johnson at all costs after lumping him in with Brewster....not sure how that works. :)
I don't think you are defending Johnson :)

Good post. That is true. Indiana has more regional competition. I will say that Indiana graduates are hardly limited to working in Indiana metros. They are closer to multiple metro markets than we are here. I met a fair number of them when working in the Chicago area.
Kelley school a good and a lot of IU grads head to Chicago.

Also, you know Alexander the Great gets left out of these comparisons a lot.

Not as much historical evidence I guess. Not a lot of contemporary accounts, no photos, no video, and no post-reign trials that we know of.

Top Bottom