Jamison Battle heading to Ohio State?

The things I've learned about Battle - he sucks and he got paid a ton.
Ya, and he had multiple bidders. No research on my part....heard Indiana and Ohio State are two of the top Big Ten teams when it comes to offering NIL money. If Ohio State outbid Indiana, I would think Battle is getting pretty good money?
He wants to win
Um...Minnesota beat Ohio State tho...is this that S word stuff people talk about?

For you Battle haters, I hope he lights it up. He played the game the right way, always gave his best effort and seemed like a good representative of the U. How any one can't hope for success is a head scratcher.

I think if he found a way to make some money while keeping his college career alive, good for him! It was not a good year for him, and I think it might be nice to get a change of scenery. I'm happy for him and hold no ill will, even if he does stay in the conference.

I don't think we will find one guy who can replace Battle's peak potential (which was rare in 2022/2023). I think we could find a few different guys who do other things well, play within the framework of the offense, and aren't in position limbo.

Super thankful for him giving Johnson a chance. It definitely will be interesting to see how he performs against us next year. Best of luck, JB!

Him picking OSU would be such a weird move. Buckeyes stink.

For you Battle haters, I hope he lights it up. He played the game the right way, always gave his best effort and seemed like a good representative of the U. How any one can't hope for success is a head scratcher.
You mean other than spitting in Minnesota fans faces by transferring within the conference?

Are you the same guy that said Benedict Arnold was misunderstood?

Hmmm. I was told he wouldn't sniff any of that NIL money.

Umm...sorry to disappoint, but he will never light it up there, as he will not play the 4.

Money talks, if the President of the U leaves for a lesser institution for more money why is it not right for a BB player to do the same?

Who said it wasn't? That doesn't mean we have to love him for it.

Freedom means your actions aren't prevented or restricted. Freedom doesn't mean that you will face no criticism or negative reactions from those actions.

Top Bottom