It's becoming very clear

Tubby has a 2-3 conference record with two consecutive wins. As I previously stated, Tubby will challenge 20 wins this season taking over a program in chaos.

For Tech to get to 20 wins, they have to win 10 out of 13, with 8 of those 13 against ranked teams. He'll be lucky to get 15.

First of all, people can think about more than one thing at a time. Second, he was the head coach of our team *last* year and somewhat controversially dismissed. He was the head coach for the 6 most recent years of the program. The part of your post I have put in bold is particularly head-scratching. I attended about 90 games he coached. That doesn't vanish the second he is gone.

If you aren't interested in comments about Tubby, ignore them. It's really not that difficult.
For what its worth I am curious to see how Monson, Molinari and Tubby are all doing and since I am a fan of the gophers I want the gophers and former gophers to always do well no matter how they did here.

You honestly think that EE at C with Mbakwe at PF would not be a better combo than undersized Mbakwe at C and RodWill at PF? I mean, I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion, but what about EE's play suggests to you that he wouldn't start if Mbakwe and Rodney were still here? He probably deserved last year to be a starter, if you looked at how the team did with him in the game vice without. Just another Tubby lineup failure that led to their pretty-good-but-well-under-expectations season. Where I will kind of agree with you is that this team is a Trevor backed up by Rodney at the PF position away from a top-tier NCAA team. P.S. the above statement is why the loss of Travis to Stanford was so critical; as he could have filled that void on a contending team immediately.

EE is playing great this year but I do think EE would come off the bench for pitino if Trevor and Rodney were here. Trevor is better than EE at the 5 and the way we run Rodney would have flourished. I'm biased though, I don't enjoy watching EE at all. Again, EE is having a good year but I would take Rodney all day over him, no question.

The irony of this thread being started while we're in the process of giving up 94 (and losing by 21) to a very good but not elite Iowa squad is so delicious.

I guess logic never entered the conversation on behalf of the Tubby Bashers anyway.

The irony of this thread being started while we're in the process of giving up 94 (and losing by 21) to a very good but not elite Iowa squad is so delicious.

I guess logic never entered the conversation on behalf of the Tubby Bashers anyway.

For someone who seems to enjoy logic and reasoning, you sure do spend a lot of time on GopherHole. Wouldn't it be easier to just avoid the idiocy here and not visit?

Tubby has a 2-3 conference record with two consecutive wins. As I previously stated, Tubby will challenge 20 wins this season taking over a program in chaos.

Not a chance! Tubby has done a decent job with a dumpster fire of a program...after Knight, Knight, Gillespie, & Walker. They have a few athletes, but they have a long way to go before they contend with OU, OSU, Kansas, Kansas State, & Iowa State. He is lucky in that when Mizzou and A & M left the conference, they got two bad programs in TCU and West Virginia (BTW...what has happened to Bob Huggins? He used to be able to coach, is he back on the sauce?)
I watched the game against Baylor and they got off to a hot start and never let up. Baylor may have the worst coach in the country in Scott Drew, he will be back at a mid-major within 5 years.

You belong in a tree. 'Cuz you're a nut.

Top Bottom