It looks nice in here!

Yes, even my one tiny wish list item is indeed accounted for. When I was clicking on threads that I have posted in, it wasn't taking me to the point where I had left off but I think that is because I had to log in new from my computer this morning. Anything I have visited since then takes me right to the last post I had seen, on any thread I have visited since I logged in. So, all is good.

There is also a "Jump to New" button within each thread in the upper right hand corner of the thread.

The new "likes" feature should really help feed my ego.
tenor.gif

Will there be an app I can use on my phone? Not a fan of using a browser for message boards on my phone.
I always used Tapatalk to access Gopherhole, but it's not there anymore from what I can tell. I'm with you, I like the app option better than a browser

I like it a lot, especially on mobile.

Is there a way to change the default timezone on timestamps for people who are not logged into an account? Looks like it's defaulted to London time right now. As soon as a I logged in it switched to CST so that's not an issue.

One thing that was nice with the old format is that you could see the total number of people browsing in Gopherhole Football Forum. Also, you can see the usernames of the members who were logged in.

Will it show you who has viewed your account like LinkedIn? If so, let's start a vote for biggest creeper.

Just click on the username of the person that posted the message. Now you also have a reaction score and points that let you know how important that person's post is.

Nice. You have many posts and a score of 38, which is the same as me. Plus you have an American flag in your profile pic of Hacksaw Jim Duggan...all of which tells me you're very trustworthy and I should read your posts.

Nice. You have many posts and a score of 38, which is the same as me. Plus you have an American flag in your profile pic of Hacksaw Jim Duggan...all of which tells me you're very trustworthy and I should read your posts.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/5wWf7GR2nhgamhRnEuA" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

I like it a lot, especially on mobile.

Is there a way to change the default timezone on timestamps for people who are not logged into an account? Looks like it's defaulted to London time right now. As soon as a I logged in it switched to CST so that's not an issue.

@northeast_mpls_guy we switched it off London time. Good catch.

Top Bottom