Is Tapatalk no longer usable?

MennoSota

Reaction score
I've been trying to use Tapatalk the past 48 hours and it's not functioning for the Gopherhole. Has the Gopherhole stopped its association with Tapatalk?

Hey guys, we've included this in every thread about the new message board platform. Tapatalk is no longer needed. The new platform is mobile enabled so you do not need Tapatalk anymore.

When I go to gopherhole.com on my phone, its format is still for computer use, not mobile. Is there a mobile link to the gopherhole so that the gopherhole is mobile friendly?

When I go to gopherhole.com on my phone, its format is still for computer use, not mobile. Is there a mobile link to the gopherhole so that the gopherhole is mobile friendly?

On my iphone and my wife's Android, the message board is 100% mobile friendly. I'm not sure what the issue is, and I don't even have a new iPhone (it's an iPhone 6). GopherHole.com itself isn't, but the message boards are great on mobile.

Just go directly to this link:

You can put a badge on your home page so it clicks in like an app.

Go Gophers!!

On my iphone and my wife's Android, the message board is 100% mobile friendly. I'm not sure what the issue is, and I don't even have a new iPhone (it's an iPhone 6). GopherHole.com itself isn't, but the message boards are great on mobile.

Just go directly to this link:

You can put a badge on your home page so it clicks in like an app.

Go Gophers!!
I found the mobile friendly site.
ms.gopherhole.com
It's a bit clunky and way more annoying ads than Tapatalk. But, at least I found the site

Tapatalk still provides push notifications and is way easier to browse with on mobile. It would be nice to bring this support back if possible.

Top Bottom